29: Dance With Me

STELLA'S POV

"I'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry for everything I've done and said to you Stella. I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I make you feel worthless to me even though your the most precious person in my life" My hands shakily raise to wipe the tears that is streaming on Vance face.

I may hate him for making me feel awful to myself but eversince I met him. Through ups ad down, my feelings, my love for him never change.

"Stop crying you stupid" I joke at him while still wiping his tears.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm your husband we could have done something to make you live longer" He said with a shaking voice that male me teary eyed also. 

I cupped his face.

"The truth is. The day we had our very first fight, I was really planning to tell you about my condition but I was so hurt to everythig you said to me. I feel so worthless, useless, name every me every words that describe what you said to me. I feel so bad to myself that I couldn't make my very own husband cotented to what I could give. I feel so bad because I was teh very reason why my beloved husband became someone who is he now" I confess and I can't hold back my tears as I sa him those words.

"No ! Don't say that. Forget everything I said to you Stelala. You're the best wife every man man could every dream off. Your the most wonderful mother to our son. Your he greatest woman to our family. And most specially you're my most beloved wife. So, forget every word that I said to you. I was a jerk back then. My mind was clouded and my eyes is blinded for your love. I was selfishly afraid of being along and left that I forget that you are there staying with me even knowing all my schemes that I had to our family. So, please Stella. Forget about those painful words ad forgive for being a jerk to you. Iknow it may not true but I do, Stella. I love you and thank you. Thank you for being my wife ad staying with me, so hang in there please? I still want to make you feel what a husband must do to his wife. I will make you the happiest wife so hag in there please? Give me a chace to be with you not in anger , selfishness or greediness but a life full of happiness and love. So hang in there please? I love you"

My tears continously run down to my face hearing those dreamy words fromo husband.

Its been a long time that I heard him sayig I love you to me.

And its my first time hearing him how thankful he was to me but then.

My tears fastly flows down when somethig hit me.

I don't have much time left and experience what he promise. I know taht it was too late now that he realized but then. As an amazing wife he could dream off.

I say him my last wish.

The only thiing we hadn't done eversince we are married.

"Dance with me"