Chapter 71: Insurance

Probably every man can't accept his own technical ability in this area, and is questioned and said that it is bad or impossible, and Xu Jian is the same.

So when Qin Chen disliked his poor kissing skills, Xu Jian was unhappy, forgetting to be embarrassed, and the first reaction was to refute: "Why?"

Although Xu Jian is inexperienced, he feels good about himself and feels that his performance just now was pretty good.

Did not stay like a wooden fish, but also responded!

Xu Jian felt that he was a genius with no teacher.

At Xu Jian's unconvinced expression, Qin Chen smiled: "You seemed to be making faces at me just now."

Under Xu Jian's suspicious gaze, Qin Chen opened his mouth: "Slightly."

Looking at Qin Chen who suddenly "slightly slightly" to himself, Xu Jian said, "!!!"

Talk as you speak, what cuteness you sell!

Looking at Qin Chen, Xu Jian, who was slow for a while, finally reacted--

This person was saying that he was just sticking out his tongue a little while kissing.

After understanding Qin Chen's meaning, Xu Jian's face instantly blushed, pushing away and pressing on him. Qin Chen sat up, angrily and embarrassed:

"I didn't."

Qin Chen turned over and lay on the sofa and looked at Xu Jian with a smile: "It's okay, I don't dislike you."

Xu Jian's neck is red now, and he doesn't know where to put his hands and feet.

Even if I was spit out and kissed by poor skills, I was said to be doing a little bit. The point is that Xu Jian repeated a little movement with Qin Chen's back, and realized that this might have been true just now.

Comparing his 'slightly' kissing skills with Qin Chen's, Xu Jian was suddenly depressed.

He is inexperienced because of his poor kissing skills, and with whom did Qin Chen practice the kissing skills that he was familiar with just now? Mr. Du?

Thinking of this, Xu Jian was frustrated, a bit angry while feeling sour.

Perceiving Xu Jian's emotional changes keenly, Qin Chen stood up on his elbow and touched him with the other hand:

"Fried hair?"

Xu Jian, who was ticklish, was poked in the waist by Qin Chen, shrank and turned around suddenly.

Behind Shang Qin Chen's smiling eyes, Xu Jianye, who was holding his breath, shook his head, and threw Qin Chen down like he had been pushed down just now, without saying a word.

After being counterattacked, Qin Chen once again experienced Xu Jian's 'slightly' kiss.

Xu Jian didn't master his strength, and Qin Chen's lips were knocked when he kissed him. He could feel a very faint smell of blood, which should be broken.

Without frowning, Qin Chen held Xu Jian's waist with his hands to prevent him from rolling off the sofa because of his excitement.

When it was over again, Qin Shenren smiled and said to Xu Jian:

"It's better than before."

From his expression, Xu Jian knew that these words were comforting him, and he was very angry.

But when his gaze reached Qin Chen's broken lips, Xu Jian felt wronged again, and he dared not speak.

Just as Xu Jian wanted to say something to save his precarious face, Qin Chen suddenly said: