Chapter 51: Ecstasy

Chapter 51: Ecstasy

Before Xu Jian took a cat food advertisement, which was well received. The advertiser reported that the sales volume was very good. Later, he sent some cat food and cat supplies to Qin Chen.

Xu Jian gained a lot of fans by relying on this advertisement, and there were also many cooperations that came to the door later, all of which were rejected by Qin Chen.

But this time, Qin Chen felt that he could take it.

This time it is a piece of software, I want to launch a group of milk's exclusive emoticons.

Now young people like to use emoticons no matter what they talk about. Among them, cute pet, cute baby and funny emoticons are the most popular.

The software developer accidentally saw Milk's Weibo, and thought he looked cute, and the cat food advertisement video was also very compatible, and Qin Chen's cat itself was popular, so he came to the door.

At the end of the private message, the specific cooperation conditions and details have been sent to the mailbox on the homepage.

Qin Chen got up and took the tablet to open the mailbox and saw that there was an unread email.

The emoji package is much better than the cat food advertisement. It is stated in the attached page of the email that if you agree to cooperate, you can only use Qin Shenfang to send 24 pictures of milk with different expressions in the past. Then the people over there will specialize With words.

The cat's expression is not rich, so I use motion to make up for it, and I'll talk about it later.

Qin Chen thinks this is very suitable for Xu Jian, just take pictures and send it over, without even going to the studio.

Moreover, Xu Jian can understand people's words and taking pictures is easy.

But after all, it was for Xu Jian's job. Qin Chen replied to the other party to think about it again and plan to ask Xu Jian for his opinion after he woke up tomorrow.

After replying to the e-mail, Qin Chen carefully moved Xu Jian, who was asleep, into the bed, and then turned onto the bed and fell asleep next to him.

This is the only cat-shaped heater.

............

Early the next morning, Qin Chen was woken up by the alarm clock, and Xu Jian also poke out a furry cat's head from under the quilt.

Qin Chen said early, then got up to wash, Xu Jian stretched his limbs on the quilt, moved his muscles and bones after sleeping all night, and jumped out of bed, followed Qin Chen and went into the bathroom.

Qin Chen brushed his teeth with his right hand, holding Xu Jian's cat toothbrush in his left hand, with cat toothpaste squeezed on it.

Looking down at Xu Jian who jumped onto the sink, Qin Chen silently handed him the cat toothbrush in his left hand.

Xu Jian took a sip of the water in the cup next to him, and after vomiting it, Shu Men Shulu held the toothbrush in Qin Chen's hand, and then -

Shaking his head left and right.

In the bathroom, Qin Chen was standing and Xu Jian sitting on the sink. Qin Chen brushed his teeth with one hand and fixed the toothbrush with the other.

Looking at Xu Jian, who was shaking his head and waving his tail with a toothbrush in his hand, Qin Chen spit out the toothpaste foam in his mouth and reminded:

"You slow down and stop poking your mouth."

Xu Jian raised his eyelids and glanced at him, and then responded with two 'woo hum hum' from his throat.