Chapter 34: Cute

Chapter 34: Cute

Qin Shen made more explanations and left with Xu Jian in the car. Pan Min explained the situation to the crew, while Xiao Nan was waiting outside for Qin Chen's news.

Everyone thought that Qin Chen was in a hurry to send Xu Jian to the hospital. It would take an hour or two to go back and forth. This would definitely delay the shooting.

What surprised Xiao Nan was that after ten minutes, she saw Qin Chen coming back in the RV.

Xiao Nan, who knew Qin Chen was driving, was originally entangled in whether to call him, but when he looked up, he saw the car coming from a distance.

His eyes lit up and Xiao Nan put down his phone and walked up. Before he even spoke, he saw the milk in Qin Chen's arms.

After a moment of stunned, Xiao Nan looked behind Qin Chen and saw that there was no one on the RV, and suddenly asked:

"Brother Shen, where's Brother Xu?"

Qin Chen looked down at Xu Jian, who was unusually peaceful in his arms, and explained:

"He is not feeling well, I asked my friend to take him to the hospital first."

Xiao Nan reacted quickly: "Is that the friend who fostered milk last night?"

Qin Chen nodded: "Yeah."

Xiao Nan was clear: "No wonder Brother Shen, you came back so soon, it turned out that a friend picked him up halfway."

Xu Jian raised his eyelids and glanced at Qin Chen, thinking--

Worthy of being the actor, even if he lied, his face was not red and his heart beat.

Qin Chen's expression was too calm, and his tone was very calm. If it were not for Xu Jian or the cat in question, he would certainly believe in Qin Chen's words like Xiao Nan.

Qin Chen didn't delay long. When he returned to the dressing room with the cat in his arms, the hostess hadn't finished makeup.

When Pan Min saw him and the extra milk in his arms, he didn't ask much, just asked:

"How is your friend? How is it?"

Putting Xu Jian on the sofa with the backpack next to him, Qin Chen casually said nonsense:

"It's nothing serious. He has been picky eaters since he was a child, and his stomach has a problem. It should have been a stomach problem just now."

When speaking of the word'picky eaters', Qin Chen deliberately increased his tone, and looked at Xu Jian with a smile.

Xu Jian, who was forced to have a stomach problem, met his eyes: "..."

Only today did Xu Jian know that Qin Chen was so stingy that he still remembered the fact that the cat rice he made was hard to swallow.

Xu Jian opened his mouth and meowed at Qin Chen twice, which meant: Obviously you don't think it tastes good to take out the trash can!

Seeing Xu Jian meowing with anger, Qin Chen knew that he must understand, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth——

I always think milk is more interesting than before.

It is also Qin Chen's heart that has a strong tolerance. If another person sees his cat become a human being, even if he is not scared to call the police, he dare not continue to keep the cat by his side.

In addition to being shocked and absurd at first, Qin Chen slowly accepted Xu Jian's setting later.

Qin Chen sat down to put on makeup again, Xiao Nan and a staff member squatted in front of the sofa to play with the cat. Looking at Xu Jian's empty neck, Xiao Nan turned his head and asked Qin Chen: