Chapter 19

Devastation.

"FALL BACK!" Indra roared and the soldiers standing around the training ground rushed away as the sky exploded downwards and the ground gave out slightly, blasting rocks and heavy air outwards. The man stabbed the head cleaver into the ground to stay in place, slowly sliding back as the wind became stronger, even as he focused chakra to his feet he was still being pushed back by the tremendous force of wind and the clash of chakra.

Karin used her forearm to shade her eyes, her other hand thrown behind her as she clenched the kings overcoat with all she had. She leaned forward towards the wind as another wave of it pulsed outwards, like a stampede of bulls. The head medic squinted her eyes and tried to cut through the thin dust at the centre of the training ground where the king and the Uchiha were battling.

Saibougu, stubbornly still recording, retreated with the platinum ranks and hid behind a gold and red, erected fuinjutsu shield on the opposite side of Iwagakure.

Madara thrust his palm to Naruto's chest and the king ducked the blow, sliding under the still outstretched arm with blurring speed and swinging his right leg to the back of the Uchiha's knee. Madara swept his leg back in time and flipped over the king as a savage claw tore towards his abdomen; Naruto continued his onslaught, shooting jabs after the Uchiha as the latter leaped back, flashing after the man stubbornly. Rapid blinks of red light doggedly following quick flashes of blue light as the latter hastily tried to retreat from the former.

The evolved sharingan in the man's eyes strained to keep up, only seeing a split second ahead of time before a blow. He suddenly stopped backtracking and shifted his head to the side from a devastating blow, grabbing the arm with his right hand and guiding it on its path past his head as his right knee shot up, driving deep into Naruto's stomach.

A gasp escaped the king's mouth at the counter and he swiftly wrapped his right arm, the arm Madara guided past his head, around Madara's neck from behind. There was a blinding flash of light and the king roared as he yanked the Uchiha back, smashing the older ninjas head straight into the ground (A/N: DDT). Naruto quickly got back to his feet and stepped back, briefly admiring his work as the Uchiha stuck out of the ground like a nail, before he spat out a curse as the man flickered out of sight in a blaze of speed. The Uchiha appeared behind Naruto, stabbing forward with a kunai to his opponent's neck but Naruto flipped forward onto his hands, kicking the knife out of the ninjas hand with his heel in the process, and he melted out of sight.

The undead Uchiha narrowed his eyes and looked around, the area deathly silent as he failed to see the rinnegan king. His eternal Mangekyo spun frantically and he caught a flash at the corner of his right eye, shifting back a step and slapping aside a kick to his neck, Naruto blazed out of sight again and appeared on Madara's other side with a punch to his chest, the man ducked under the blow and his right his shot up to attack Naruto's diaphragm but the king again disappeared with blinding speed. The man frowned and breathed out, slapped down two blows and countered with an elbow. Naruto bent back from the attack and jammed his fist into the Uchiha's side, adding five more fists into his stomach before the man bellowed and bashed his head into Naruto's.

There was a spine chilling crack and the king found his face in the solid ground, huffing when a foot slammed into his back and blasted him away.

The sky rumbled after the blow and more chakra blasted outwards, forcing the loyal platinum ranks to retreat as well to a safer distance before they could be shredded to pieces by the combination of dangerous chakra.

Naruto rolled on his side as Madara's chakra relentlessly pushed him away, roaring with murderous intent; finally he flipped onto his feet and skimmed over the ground with a gust of wind on a transparent air board, barely avoiding a ball of fire. The king leaped over another ball of molten fire and landed with a crunch on his wind board, smoothly sailing under a ball and kick the board up, spinning in a circle and shooting it to Madara, the wind board connected with the mans outstretched hands. Naruto wasted no time clapping his hands together and flashing through three hand seals; Madara saw the seals and followed with two different hand seals.