Four

Daya's POV

Today I am feeling a lot better. Kornbread's food really helped but not just the food, hanging out with her always makes me feel good. It's kinda sad to think that this year is the last one she spends here with us. I sure will miss her a lot.

Willow stayed the hole night at mine and Bosco's dorm. As I got back to it I saw the small girl curled up in a ball. She is so cute I can't even. Bosco was sleeping in the uncomfiest position as usual, hugging her tail as if it was a stuffed animal. I go to her closet and grab a stuffy and hand it to her and then go to bed and spoon Willow. I love to feel her tiny body next to my big one. It just feels right.

At morning I usually am really mad. I guess it's the luminosity or maybe the fact that us wolves aren't morning people at all, but today I was feeling kinda happy. Somethings Kornbread said yesterday made me realize how lucky I am for having this support from her, these two and Crystal. Yes life is hard but they make it payoff.

We have breakfast together and then head over to class. I see that most monsters are quite exited and I don't really understand why but that's none of my business. My thoughts are interrupted whatever when a girl jumps in my back and hugs me no out of nowhere. There is only one person that I know would do this: my sister.

- Bettyyy - only she calls my by my second name - how are you feeling today?

I turn so she is facing me and I can she that she is trying to hide concern with that big smile of hers. Her expressive eyes and elf ears never lie.

- I'm feeling a lot better Crystal - I give her a smile so she can relax - Woke up really hungry but that's all - I half lie

- You sure? - I nod and she hugs me - I know Bosco must have taken care of you but I was really worried - She looks up, resting her chin on my chest. The concept of my big sister being so smaller then me is so cute - You know that if you need anything you can always go to my room and we can have a sleepover like we used to as kids...

- Yeah I know - I smile hugging her and then give her a provocative smirk - Well I actually went to your dorm but didn't enter because you seemed occupied... Gigi is here isn't she?

- Yeahh... - she responds, blushing a little and hiding her head in my shoulder- I was really horny sorry

We both laugh and stay in this position a little. I am really happy for my sis, she totally deserves it and Gigi is a sweetheart (when she wants to). But I can't help but feel a little alone...

Me and Bosco make out and even fuck sometimes, but there is no romantic love between us. At least not that I know of. We are just two friends that like to have a little fun sometimes. And I can't complain about it at all I love to top her and she kisses really well. Demons have the bed fame for a reason. But, as much as I don't like to admit it, I am a romantic. I wanna have a Gigi to my Crystal.

Suddenly everyone goes silent and both me and Crystal break the hug to see what's happening. Some divine guards show up and us monsters stiff. We are all scared of them, any behavior that is consider feral can be heavily punished. As they walk through people open space. It's strange to have so many guards here this time at the morning, really strange actually. In the distance I can hear a unknown voice and she seems mad.

- Get your hand off of me! - she yells - I  don't belong here with this monstrosities!!!

Then the points connect in my head. This must be the new girl Kornbread told me yesterday. Wow she must be really powerful to need all those guards. This girl talks a lot. She spoke about how we were all disgusting, how her parents are layers and will take her off of here, that her clotting is expensive...

But what bugs me is what she said last before the shocking noise

- I already told you! Even your stupid tests showed it! I am human!!! H U M A N

Ok that is new... why is a human in School? And why here in the hell (no pun with demons intended) that is monster's side???

Me and Crystal look at each other. We don't say a thing because of the guards, but it isn't needed. We kind of developed our own language for situations like this. She asks me if I know what is happening and I answer that I will explain latter. She nods, her pupils dilated because of the fear off what we are hearing.

Bosco and Willow look at us clueless, since they can't hear it themselves. I shoot them a glare of this seems serious and I can se Willow gulp.

Oh yes one more morning starting with fear in this horrid place. What could go wrong?

Camden's POV

I was sitting in my bed trying to read but Maddy is being really noisy so I quit it. She walks from one place to another very fast and picks some magic things that I don't know what are and put them in a bag. I tilt my head.

- You seem very exited - she looks at me probably not expecting me to talk to her - Anything special going on that a girl should be worried about?

- Uh to be honest actually yes - she grins to me - something really special happens today and I need to be ready.

- And that would be? - I ask her, a mix of curiosity and better if I don't even know running through my veins

- Ok so - she stops what she is doing and looks at me - if I tell you you need to promise that you won't tell anyone about this ok? It could get me in trouble.

I nod and she smiles.

- Okay great! - she seems really happy to have someone to tell about this - I kinda play part in a ummm unofficial trading system that happens here in school. You know the tree divisions right? - I nod and she continues- I basically use my powers to transit between all tree of them and trade magic itens. And by that I end up having access to a lot of information!

- Ok... but I guess that is not what is making you so exited today I'm particular, is it?

- Yeah you right Camcam girl - I get surprised about the nickname out of nowhere but I guess nowadays things are like that - I've heard that a really powerful being is coming to school in the monster side today. Rumors say that all tests said she is human even with her powers! And what is most intriguing is that the Divines have a prophecy about a human girl that will bring caos to the reign. Like how cool is that?

I stare at her trying to process and she clearly understands that I am clueless

- I would love to go to the monsters building but it is probably full of guards by now - she says as she closes her big bag - so I'm going to the Divines instead. And after I deliver this I'll go to Angie's and ask if she knows about the prophecy.

- Angie's?

- Yeah! She is a friend of mine. An Angel - she pauses and laugh - Literally! - she looks at me and tilts her head - You okay?

- Uh - I feel my cheeks heat a little from frustration - it was an Angel that was there when I woke up and all...

- Oh sorry!

- No, it's ok - I say holding a tear. This subject brings me trigger - Uhm this friend of yours... d-do you think she can help me with some answers?

- I am sure she can help you - Maddy smiles real big - I'll find a way to make you two meet!

1382 words, bigger chapter today!

Uhhh things are starting to happen oh wow