|| Hawkins local park. Wednesday, October 6th 1986. 10:23pm ||

Wills pov.

Mike and Will sat alone at the park, the others had all gone home. They'd decided to stay out a couple more hours since Lonnie would probably be out till 2am or so.

They were sitting on the grass next to each other, talking about nothing in particular. Will liked these types of conversations, they were comforting to him.

The breeze ruffled Mike's hair and brought fresh air to their noses. It was a full moon though you couldn't see it very well due to all the clouds.

"I really like talking to you, Will" Mike said suddenly, Will smiled, "I really like talking to you too."  Mike reached over and grabbed his hand, "I think you're my favorite person in the world right now" Mike said quietly. They made eye contact, they were close, so close. Will saw the light shifting in Mike's eyes, the cool breeze running through his hair.

Will waited for Mike to move, but he didn't.

The clouds moved letting the full moon cast its light across the park. Then Mike leaned forward and pressed his lips to Will's.

Will's heart erupted, he felt the heat rise to his face, his stomach tingled happily.

Mike reached up when Will didn't pull away and put his hand on Will's cheek. Will wrapped his arms around Mike's body pulling him closer.

——————

When they pulled away they were both pink in the face. For a moment they just stared at each other in shock, then they both fell into a fit of giggles while they laid back on the grass.

Mike pulled Will in and they kissed again. "I like you so much" Mike whispered, Will grinned. That's all he'd wanted to hear for weeks, he felt happier than he could ever remember being. He wished he could freeze time now. Alone with Mike. Under the moonlight.

—————————

Short chapter but BYLER FINALYY

I'm not really sure how much longer I want to keep the book going.. probably not too long.