Character Profile: Jase

(Hey guys!!! This is my first story here on Wattpad. I've been mulling over publish a story for a while now, and I think I am ready to officially get started.

I am a big fan of the Ratchet and Clank games. I was really young when the original games came out, so I am more familiar with the PS3 era stuff. So this OC story is gonna follow the Ratchet and Clank Future games, all the way towards Rift Apart (one of my favorite games of all time).

Now, this is my first story to put here on Wattpad, so I am welcome to reviews/constructive criticism. But, please be civil about a story aspect you don't like.

But this is just a character profile on Jase. Just so you all can get a feel for his character and what he looks like and stuff like that.

Also, I want to give a special thanks to fellow Wattpad user C1rcuitBreaker for reviewing my ideas and iron out some stuff.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Ratchet and Clank (characters, settings, etc). I just own my OC characters.)

Name: Jase

Nicknames/Aliases: The Tinkerer, The Last Lombax in Polaris (initially believed), Space Rat, The Last of the Lombaxes (along with Ratchet), Scrapper

Species: Lombax

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Fastoon

Residence: Igliak

Family: Marra (mother), Dalus (father), Mags (uncle), Ava Dernen (adopted mother)

Physical Description: Jase is the same height as Ratchet. Jase has brown fur with red jagged stripes on his ears and brown eyes. Jase also wears a pair of welder goggles on his forehead (similar to Rivet). He also has his Wrist-Hook on his left hand.

Affiliations: Ava's Scrap Works, Free Polaris Rebels, Polaris Defense Force

Personality: Jase is a good natured person who wants to do what he can to help others, but he's not afraid to get extremely snarky and sarcastic (especially when dealing with ego types likes of Captain Quark and Tachyon). He can even border on deadpan at times.

After spending time with Ratchet and Clank, he has developed an equally thrill-seeking and adventurous personality. Jase is also very personable and understanding when it come to the personal plights of others (such as Alister Azimuth, Talwyn Apogee, the Progs and Rivet).

Jase has always been curious about his true parentage, wondering where they are and why his grew up without them.

Clothing: In Tools of Destructions, Jase spends most of the beginning of his journey in scrapper gear, which doubles as his cause clothes.

This includes his utility vest: