The Lombax Secret

POLARIS GALAXY
PLANET: MUKOW
IMPERIAL FIGHT FESTIVAL

Upon exiting the arena and making it to the teleporter, Ratchet, Clank and Jase were able to get back to their ships.

After linking up Aphelion and Vellex monitors again, Ratchet placed the info-bot into Aphelion's console.

"All right, let's find out what Tachyon's up to. "

After the bizarre video was finished, they began to ponder the information given to them.

"Hmm. Do you think this "Lombax Secret" could be the weapon used to vaporize the Cragmites?" Clank asked.

"Whatever it is, we need to get to it before Tachyon does." Ratchet replied. He then looked on the monitor, and noticed that Jase was deep in thought. "Jase?"

This snapped the brown Lombax out of his train of thought.

"Huh... oh... sorry... It's just that... I think I've heard that term before. "Lombax Secret"."

"You have?" Clank asked. "Where?"

Jase held up his mother's journal to the monitor for Ratchet and Clank to see.

"In here."

"What is that?" Ratchet asked.

"My mom's journal... Ava gave it to me." Jase explains, looking at it. "I'll explain more once we get to the station."

Ratchet nodded as cut the monitor feed. The Lombaxes then piloted Aphelion and Vellex off-planet. Wherever this "Lombax Secret" is, the path lead to that space station.

POLARIS GALAXY
NUNDA ASTEROID RING
APOGEE SPACE STATION

Dropping out of hyperspace, the Lombax ships approached the target space station

Dropping out of hyperspace, the Lombax ships approached the target space station. Upon seeing it, Jase was pretty amazed. Unlike the Tachyon Space Station he infiltrated alongside Terry's Rebels, this space station had an mini-asteroid ring wrapped around it.

Conveniently, not only was there a spot to land, but entire outer perimeter of the station had an artifical atmosphere, allowing people to breath without a space suit.

Once landed, the trio hopped out of their respective ships and got a good look of their surroundings. They were pretty close to the station, seeing the anti-asteroid cannons firing to protect it. Directly in front of them, there was an escape pod of some kind, and it appeared to be locked.

"What's this?" Jase asked.

"This must be the transport to the station." Ratchet informed him. "But how do we get the launch code?"