Chapter 18

Life was good when good when you were in love with your wife and expecting your first child, Naruto muses. It was even better though when said wife was feeling cuddly.

With that in mind, he happily adjusts the water in the shower. He didn't want Suki to get scolded by hot water, after all. Nor did he want her to get sprayed freezing cold water. That just wouldn't be any fun at all.

"Are you ready?" Naruto smiles at Suki.

Warning Lemon

"Of course." Suki smiles as she slips out of her clothes quickly and Naruto quickly joins her in the shower, before pinning her against the wall.

"You really do have some sort of pinning fetish." Suki muses.

"Maybe a little." Naruto admits and he goes straight for her Mating Mark, causing Suki to moan and arch against him

"I think it's a fox thing." She muses as she nibbles on his ear.

"Maybe. Mostly I just know that you aren't going anywhere." He admits and bites down lightly.

"D-Damn it." She pants out and wraps her long legs around his waist.

"You really shouldn't swear around Itachi." He chastises her and squeezes her ass, as he presses her back further against the wall of the shower.

"First of all, he can't understand a word we're saying." Suki says as she takes Naruto into her hands and starts stroking him.

"Suki." He growls and bucks into her soft hands desperately.

"Secondly, considering that he's going to be a ninja…I'd say swearing is the least of the concerns he'll have." She continues and kisses his neck.

"Y-Yeah. I guess you've got a point." Naruto groans and captures one of her breasts in his mouth.

Suki gasps and moans at the feeling of his hot mouth there. Such an action had always felt good, but now it felt incredible. Painfully good almost. She grinds against him insistently.

"You're really sensitive. Relax, I don't want to hurt you." He releases her from his mouth long enough to say, before going back to sucking.

She felt his hand slide between her legs and moans. She forces him to let go of her and kisses him hotly. Naruto was surprised to find her already soaked and he didn't think it was just from the shower. He groans into the kiss.

"I want you now. I don't want gentle. I want YOU." She breaks the kiss long enough to growl into his ear lustfully.

Naruto didn't need to be told twice after hearing THAT. He slides into her and groans. Dammit! She was so hot, wet, and tight. He never got tired of this. She always felt so GOOD. Like they were made for each other.

"That's better!" She moans against him and rolls her hips encouragingly.

She was REALLY testing his self control right now. The way she moaned, he scent, the sight of her ruby red eyes looking at him with desire, and the feeling of being inside her was driving him fucking nuts. But he didn't want to be too rough. He could hurt her when she was like this.

He feels something cut into his back. It burned but in a good way. It took him a minute to realize it was Suki's new claws.

"Naruto, I said I didn't want gentle. I wanted you. Now take me just like how you would fight me, without holding anything back." She growls at him and he could see her fangs and demonic looking eyes.

For some reason, that just excited him more. He LIKED it when she scratched his back. He slams into her recklessly, making her moan and arch against him. Soon the moans turned to growls, desperate whimpers, and other sounds that he couldn't quite identify but only further inflamed his need for her.