Chapter 14

"Naruto, I'm scared." Suki admits.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asks his wife.

"Shino. He's smiling. It's terrifying." The brunette answers and takes a step back, behind her husband.

"Hey! Shino. So I take it you got the proof?" Naruto questions him.

"I got the proof. I don't recommend you watch It. We don't need you flying into a rage. The important thing is that we can convict them with this and Suki is safe." He assures them.

"What did they say?" Naruto demands to know.

"Naruto, you don't want to know. Just leave it at that. We can put them on trial for this and do it properly." The insect lover states.

"I want to see it. NOW!" The future Hokage orders him.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." Shino says and tries to have the butterfly fly away from Naruto.

"I think it is!" Naruto says and grabs the butterfly.

The blonde plays the tape. Suki saw it. Uh oh. The Council was talking about causing her to miscarry. Damn it!

"Naruto, don't!" She says.

It was too late though. She could already feel Kyuubi's chakra swirling violently around the blonde. Suki tackles Naruto and cries out in pain when the chakra touches her.

"SUKI!" Naruto says, immediately vanishes the chakra, and rushes to her.

"Alright. T-That wasn't my brightest idea." She murmurs.

"It's okay. I'm right here. You just got stunned. I think." The blonde says, pulling her into his arms, and holding her.

"Yes." She murmurs and leans into his hold, her breathing slower than normal, and she passes out.

"I hate them!" Naruto growls, picking Suki up, and takes her back to their home.

Shino follows. Honestly, he wasn't really sure if there was much he could do if Naruto truly snapped. But he should at least attempt to do something.

"Shino, will you watch her? I need to go talk to Kakashi about this. But I don't want to leave Suki alone." Naruto asks.

"I will. She'll be safe with me." He promises.

"Thank you. I owe you one." The blonde says, flirting off with the butterfly and camera in hand.

He bursts into Kakashi's office just a few minutes later. Kakashi was in the middle of a meeting. The silver haired ninja had never seen Naruto look so furious before. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. He dismisses the people he was having a meeting with immediately.

"Naruto, what's wrong?" The Hokage asks.

"Watch this. You'll see." The blue eyed ninja states and he gives Kakashi the butterfly.

Kakashi delicately removes the tiny camera. The Copy Cat ninja watches the video, as asked. His eyes widen. Damn it. It was worse than he thought. Truly, he was shocked that Naruto hadn't leveled the village yet.

"I'll have this displayed publicly in the Village Square during the trial. As she is the last blood member of her clan, this constitutes in genocide in a way. That carries a penalty of execution." He informs Naruto.

"I want to be the one to kill them." The blonde snarls.

"Naruto, I really don't think you should. Your anger is understandable, but you do not want to lose yourself to it." His former Sensei warns him.