Chapter 13

"You want to ask Hinata for help on this?! Gaara, has it escaped your notice that she fucking hates me?" Suki demands.

"No, it hasn't. It doesn't matter how she feels about you. She cares about Naruto. I'm sure she'll see reason. Hinata doesn't want him to throw away his life in a fit of rage anymore than you do. Besides, her chakra blocking abilities could prove very useful, if he snaps." The red head reasons.

"Alright, you have a point there. Let's go before I change my mind." Suki sighs.

Soon enough they find Hinata at the training grounds. The Hyuga and Uchiha glare daggers at each other. Gaara shakes his head.

Suki viewed Hinata as a damsel in distress, a shy, and weak pampered princess. Hinata viewed Suki as a monster who was going to end up breaking Naruto's heart. To put it mildly, oh yes they loathed each other. Gaara didn't even like them being within the same fifty mile radius, if he was being honest. But it had to be done…for Naruto's sake.

"Alright. I'm not going to tolerate a cat fight. So let me summarize. The Council was likely poisoning the well water in the Uchiha District to keep Suki from conceiving. If true, Naruto is going to do something stupid. We would like for you to help us from stopping him in engaging in said stupidity." Gaara could only hope that the Hyuga Princess would see reason.

"They what?" Hinata blinks.

"They drugged me so I wouldn't get pregnant." Suki couldn't keep the bitterness out of her voice.

"I'm so sorry, Suki." The bluenette murmurs.

Suki was about ready to tell Hinata where she could shove her pity, but Gaara places his hand on her shoulder. The red head wasn't going to let her snap. That pampered little princess was SO lucky that the Kazekage was here. She didn't need pity!

"I know that we aren't friends, but what they did to you was wrong." Hinata shakes her head.

"Yes, yes it was. Will you help us, for Naruto?" Suki watches the other woman warily.

"For Naruto, yes." The bluenette agrees.

"Good. Now let's go make sure that our lovable blonde idiot doesn't do something he'll regret. The results should be coming back shortly. I doubt we are going to be surprised by them." The red head states.

"What do you want me to do?" The Hyuga asks.

"If it comes to it, lock up his chakra points. That is the fastest way to disable him. Well at least his chakra. Even just based on his physical strength, he is still a difficult opponent. But I think from there the Uchiha and myself will be able to restrain him." The Kazekage explains and Hinata nods in agreement.

"I can do that." She agrees.

"Thank you. I better head back. The Chemical Division is supposed to give us the results this afternoon." Suki makes a quick departure and before she really knew it, the young woman was back in the Uchiha District.

"Naruto, I'm home." She walks inside their house.

"Coming!" The blonde races over to greet his wife.

"Naruto, promise me something. Don't…lose it. If the results show what we think they are going to. We need to gather evidence. You can't just go off halfcocked." She tells him.

"Suki, I think we've established by now that when it comes to you, I never do ANYTHING halfcocked." He smirks suggestively and pushes her against the wall.

"Well I definitely can't argue with that." She murmurs into his ear.

"What time did they say that they'd be here?" He asks.