027.

I examined my outfit in the mirror deciding if I like it or not

I examined my outfit in the mirror deciding if I like it or not. I was wearing a tight black dress revealing my figure which I was not the biggest fan of but we only live once.

"You look gorgeous." Ashtray smirks standing in the doorway. He wore a grey nike tech suit with white forces. "Thanksss." I grab my bag clutching it then walking past ashtray.

Fez was waiting for us in the car so I hopped in the backseat and we started heading to the party. As we arrived I found a table with drinks and started pouring a random concoction. I found ashtray sitting down next to him sipping the cup every know and then.

Maddy walks up to me with a smile, "let's play truth or dare! You too ashtray." She grabs my hand and ashtrays dragging us to a room with a bunch of teens I recognize.

It was only my friends thank god. "Truth or dare Fez!" Maddy squeals pointing at him.

"Truth."

"Are you and lexi official?" Maddy questions sipping her drink. Fez nods slowly making direct eye contact with Lexi who was smirking. I raise my eyebrows at Ashtray which didn't even know they were dating.

So, me and ashtray were kinda on the lowkey with our relationship and only certain people are on my instagram whichhh some of the people playing didnt know I was dating Ashtray.

"Truth or dare ashtray." Kylie said smirking at him. "Dare im not a pussy like fez." He raised his eyebrow. "Kiss me then." Kylie announced making everyone widen there eyes which was specifically my bestfriends.

Ashtray looked around in shock rubbing the back of his neck. "No." Kylie squinted at Ashtray. "You said you aren't a pussy right?" Ashtray shook his head "I have a girlfriend." He intertwined our fingers lifting our hands up.

Kylie just rolled her eyes at him moving on to the next person. Not Kylie thinking this was her chance. Everyone went and it was my turn, good lord. "I dare you to try to not move or make a sound while ashtray gives you a hickey." I widen my eyes looking at ashtray who was smirking.

Great.

Ashtray shuffled to me starting to give me a hickey. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life no pun intended.

I pulled out my phone as soon as he finished going straight to the camera. Good Lordy it was huge. Whatever. "Wowww ashtray." Maddy slurred slamming her red cup on the table.

Soo, I am seeing my dad tomorrow and I hope I'm not super hung over. Actually fuck my dad im cancelling that shit. I lean to ashtrays ear whispering "I don't wanna see my dad."

"Alright ma, that's up to you." He nods sipping out of the cup. I nod smiling at him softly. "Let's dip." I grab his hand dragging him out the house. Fez had already left on us with Lexi and Ashtray just told him we would find a ride.

Me and ashtray walked the whole way home running into nate jacobs once again, The fuck. Atleast Ash is here. "We got any problems pretty boy?" Ashtray stoke fixing his posture. "No problems here ashtray, just returning something to Sa'Riyah." I widen my eyes noticing him holding a paper full of screenshots.

"What's this?" I mutter grabbing the paper from him. "Just some screenshots of messages to other guys." He spoke loudly causing me to look at him in disgust. Ashtray looked at me in disbelief. "This is from a year ago, i would never cheat on you!" I shouted almost starting to cry.

"You promise?" Ashtray questioned. "I promise." We link pinky's and Nate walked away shaking his head in the process. Trying to ruin a perfect relationship, the usual.

Thoughts??
Kinda hate this chapter im just so excited to start writing the final chapter it's gonna be so good