026.

I sat up in the bed as a idea popped in my head

I sat up in the bed as a idea popped in my head. "Let's get matching tattoos!" I squeal pointing at my wrist. "I'm down, but you sure?" Ashtray questions kinda shocked that i would say that.

"Of course." I hold out my pinky linking it with his. "Let me grab my stuff. He said, I nodded jogging to the dining table then taking a seat. "Now what are y'all gonna do?" Fez asked raising his eyebrows. "Matching tattoos." I smirk slightly.

Summer after highschool when we first met.
We make out in your mustang to radiohead.
And on your 18th birthday we got matching tattoos.

Ash brought out his supplies. He prepped the ink, I show him a picture of me having a tiny lock and him having a key. "I like it." He smiles holding out his hand for me to hold on. "It's gonna be okay." I grab his hand squeezing as soon as I grab it.

Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof, talk about our future like we had a clue. Never planned that one day I'd be loosing you.

As soon as he placed the needle on my skin, I could feel like stinging. It wasn't too bad since it was a simple design on my wrist but whatever. I squeezed ashtrays hand I think way to aggressively but it's alright..

In another life, I would be your girl. We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world.

Soon ashtray finished and it looked amazing. He was really good at tattooing people and himself. Soon it was ashtrays hand and I held out my hand but he didn't take it. Tryna be a man I see.

In another life, I would make you stay. So I don't have to say you were the one that got away.
The one that got away.

He finishes and I grab his hand smiling at the sight of our matching tattoos. I put my hand next to his and took a photo. I absolutely loved it.

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash.
Never one without the other we made a pact.
Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on.

"What happens if we break up?" I questioned making eye contact with him. "We won't be breaking up anytime soon." He mumbles grabbing my pinky again and placing his around.

Someone said you had your tattoo removed.
Saw you downtown singing the blues. It's time to face the music, im no longer your muse.

"No relationship is perfect, but whatever we go through we will make it work." Ashtray states placing a peck on my lips.

In another life, I would be your girl.
We'd keep all our promises be us against the world.

We show Fez and he loved it surprisingly. Fez was extremely picky over tattoos and wanted them to be done by a professional and not his 16 year old brother but oh well?

In another life, I would make you stay.
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away. The one that got away.

"Sa'Riyah?" Ashtray states lifting his head.
"Yea?" I say twisting my body around.
"I may have gotten you something well us." He holds out a box handing it to me.

All this money can't buy a time machine.
Can't replace you with a million rings.

I open the box spotting silver rings. One had the letter A engraved and the other had the letter S engraved. I smiled looking up and hugging ashtray pecking his lips. "Thank you so much."

I should've told you what you meant to me.
Cause now I pay the price.

I quickly place the ring with the letter A engraved on my ring finger holding my hand out to admire it. Ash takes the ring with the letter S engraved sliding it on his finger. I had to take a picture of our hands together.

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away.

                   The one that got away.

Thoughts??
OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ITS ADORAble. How'd you guys like me putting some lyrics in it??