024.

(Btw Faye had already been living with them and Sa'Riyah just started getting close with her)

I threw the front door open slowly walking to my car, noticing a truck parked outside the house. It wasn't super close but I could definitely see who was in it, Nate's dad?

I groaned stopping in my tracks then walking back inside to let ashtray know. "You have an unexpected guest waiting for you outside." He spins around in his chair "what the fuck?" Quickly ashtray grabs a shotgun under his bed exiting the house quickly.

A couple minutes go by and ashtray drags Nate's dad in the house slamming him in a chair. Fez rolls his eyes sitting on the edge of the couch. "So first you come to my fucking job asking all these weird ass questions like the feds, then I find you outside my house. Fuck are you doing man?" Ashtray stares deeply at cal waiting for a response holding him at gunpoint.

"Your free to call the cops." Cal blankly says making no movement. "Why would i do that?" Fez says in a annoyed tone. "Well it's either call the cops, let me go or kill me." Cal turns his head to face ashtray who stares at him even deeper.

I lay my head on Faye's shoulder watching everything go down. "What the fuck man. What's with your family, are you all just a bunch of fucking assholes?" Fez questions placing his hands beside him.

"You beat up my son." Cal says in a stern tone. "Yea well he deserved it man, he's a fucking bitch." Fez starts getting way more annoyed with this man. "Ohh okay tough guy." Cal starts to mock Fez, but Ashtray slams the gun into his head causing him to yell in pain. "Ow, fuck! Why did you do that?"

"Because your in no position to talk shit!" Ashtray snaps at cal. "I'm warning you, you hit me one more tim-"  Cal states before getting hit in the head again. "Why don't you call the cops?" Ashtray asks pointing the gun back at him.

"The chief of police Will Greenwood-" Cal states before once again the gun slams into his head, hitting multiple times. "Mhm."

"Alright ash, chill out man." Fez says looking a bit worried. Cal starts cursing loudly. "This guy don't want the fucking cops involved, watch." Ash reaches into his pocket grabbing a phone and placing it onto the table. "Call the cops."

"I will!" Cal states staring at Ash. "Dial bitch." Ashtray hits him with the gun. "If you got nothing to hide call the fucking cops."

"Stop, sto-" Cal begs holding out his hand for the gun. "I'm not fucking stopping, im not stopping call the cops!" Ashtray pulls the gun away from him holding it at him again. "Told you." Ashtray presses his lips together looking at Fez, then hitting Cal again.

"Alright man I get it!" Fez says to ashtray. "I know you and your drug addict friend, that girl who tried to extort my son." Cal starts speaking wiping the blood off his face. "What?"

"Cause of what I did to her friend" he closes his eyes. "The fuck are you talking about man?"

"You know, the blonde!" Cal responds wiping more blood off his face. "Who jewel?" Fez questions slightly tilting his head. "Look man I didnt know she was 17." Cal looks down in disappointment. Fez widens his eyes, "you telling me you have sex with jewel?"

"Who's jewel?" Faye asks confused. "Someone from my school." I whisper to Faye and she nods her head. "What the fuck man." Fez says.

"The fuck are we even talking about right now bro?" Fez questions pressing his lips together. "I just want the disc..." Cal begs scratching his head. "What disc?" Fez asks raising his voice a bit. "Of jewel and I." Cal states in a low tone.

"Yo! You recorded that shit?" Fez starts to get more weirded out. "I didnt know.." Cal mumbled."You didn't know that you were recording??" Fez asked confused as fuck. "I fucked up." Cal mumbled.

"Obviously man, look who the fuck even told you I gave a shit about this anyway??" Fez asked raising his voice. "My son." Cal said. "Your son the one that's in love with jewel?"

"Awee that's cute." Faye chimed causing fez to respond quick. "That's not cute man what the fuck?" "What?" Cal said. "What kinda of weird as father son shit is going on around here bro?" Fez shakes his head in disbelief.

"I'm extremely confused." Cal blankly spoke. "Your confused, im fucking confused bro." Fez tells the man sitting with blood dripping down his face. "Me too." I say pressing my lips together.

"I don't even know what the fuck your doing here." Fez stated. "Do you mind if I just leave? Im not gonna say a word about anything, I swear to God. Let's just pretend like none of this ever happen." Cal begged looking at fez.

Fez then looks at ashtray, ash just shook his head not wanting to let him go home. "Yo ash let me talk to you real quick." Fez told ash and ash followed him into a room, leaving only Me, Faye and cal in the room.

"Hi, what's your name?" Faye asked placing a blunt into her mouth. "Cal." He spoke blankly. "So, do you and your son like fuck people together? Faye asked as footsteps could be heard coming into the room.

"Yo, check it out man. Imma let you walk up outta here under one condition." Fez tells the man. "Anything." He begged watching Ash walk beside him. "You keep your bitch ass son out of my fucking life and Rue's and Jewels and Roses till the end of fucking time you understand? Fez told him in a stern tone.

"I promise." Cal said not moving a muscle. "Now I don't know nothing bout no fucking disc man it's not my problem." Fez spoke while Cal just nodded his head wanting to go home.

"Get this motherfucker up outta here ash." Fez ordered ash, ash just dragged him out the house like he brought him in.

"Rose you won't be havin no nate jacobs walking up on you in the park problems no more." Fez smiles softly placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks fez." I hugged him, im actually so happy about this because Nate is fucking scary.

I would never admit it to him, but I'm like fucking a person and he's like a fucking Eiffel Tower. That's scary to be honest.

Thoughts?? Super rushed but best part is coming to a end :((