𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

𓍯

𓍯

*ೃ˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃!
"𝘂𝗺, 𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹.
𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗵... 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆."

© 𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝗱𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𓍯 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗱𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𓍯 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲

𓍯

══ 𝟬𝟭. 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁
𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻' 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆.
𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 • 𝘣𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘴

( 🎸🎙️🎸)

     OPAL STARR.. that's what her name would read in lights in just a few short years — or so she hoped. Life seemed pretty grim for the moment.
Opal grew up in a two-bedroom apartment with her mother, older brother Judson, and three younger brothers. Her dad didn't walk out like most would expect, he died in combat when she was four years old. And while they struggled, for most of her life they made it fine; her mama working as a secretary and odd jobs on the weekends, subletting the apartment upstairs for an extra profit.
     That all changed the day the clouds rolled over Broadway — when mama Matilda caught the cancer somehow and couldn't work anymore. Opal moved on from primary caretaker to primary provider, alongside her brother Judson's illicit business. But busking the streets and her brother's pimping of ladies can only get you so far when there's six mouths to feed... there's such a thing as desperate measures.
     On the other side of the country, Guy Germaine and his hockey team representing the United States in the Junior Goodwill Games are riding out the high of their international win, being sent out on a press and goodwill tour across the country. 40 cities, nearly every state on the continent. But his path will cross with Opal in one place, and one place only — the corner of Fifth and Broadway in Nashville, Tennessee.