08| Dead

outfit above ↥

The workload is at its peak today. I am not getting time to meet Bexs also. 

"Hey, Bekah!" I said sadly 

"Hey what happened?" 

"I will not be able to come to meet you, so this is a goodbye then!"

"What happened Avie?" 

"Work!" 

"Oh but that's good cause I have already left!" she quickly wrapped her words.

"What!" 

"Yeah I came by and saw you were doing work so I didn't disturb you and left,"

"Oh so bye!" 

"bye Ava take care,"

God my life is hell right now!
I went inside and again started to do my work. "Avery go have some air take a walk then come back," "No D I'm very busy!" "Shut up and go," I winked at him and left. 

Forest has always been a place I liked. I guess because it was here when 206 bones of mine were crushed and changed into a wolf's skeleton. My life is definitely hell. I didn't know that on weekends also I will be working my ass off. I walked my way along the narrow trail, leaves sliding across my bare forearms like wet tongues. The light of the moon covered the darkness making the surroundings pleasing. 

Suddenly I heard snapping twigs. "who's there?" I shouted but got the silence in the forest in return. I moved forward only to be stopped by a punch coming from someone. I quickly grabbed that hand and twisted it. The person was not visible to me. It was The Man. "You!" bitterness poured out with my words. "The one and only. The one to make your kids murdered," he laughed evilly. "Shut up!" I said as I kicked him in his face making him fall down. I started to punch his face. But he didn't stop laughing. "You -- You are-- a Hybrid. One-- one that -- ca -- can be killed!" he said while blood poured out his mouth. "I said shut up," veins coming out under my eyes, my fangs ready to tear him off. But this distracted me. And he stood up. Pushing me backwards. And in a blink his fingers were surrounding my heart. Which made blood flow out my mouth. "Ava!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turned my hand and found Niklaus. Great! "You," I said in a low voice. And smiled which made his eyes numb and a frown appeared on his face. I mouthed  'I will always love you' to him one last time.

I closed my eyes and did the same. I plunged my hand and grabbed the man's heart and kicked him away. His heart in my hand and mine in his hand.

Third POV

Veins started to appear on her body as Klaus sped to her before her body touched the ground. There in his hand laid the love of his life. DEAD. A drop of tear fell off Klaus's eyes on her body. He lifted Avery in his arms and rushed to the mansion. Not able to think how will he tell his kids that their mother is dead.

Hayley, Caroline and Kol were surrounding dead Avery as she was laying on Klaus's bed. "How!" Caroline after gathering her courage spoke. But Klaus didn't reply he was still in shock, grief and guilt. He was not able to save her.

Rebekah was on her way back home after Elijah told her.

Stefan was gone to pick kids up. They don't have a clue of what happened. Damon was coming with them...

"Yes daddy you ca--" Thea stopped in her track when she saw her mother on the bed. Dead. "Mom," her eyes were wide open. Chris came in and he too was in the shock. Stopped in his track. Dead from inside. Tears started to fell from Thea's eyes as her legs gave up and she fell to the ground. Same happened to Chris too. He was near her sister crying. Not able to comprehend that what happened.

Slowly Josie and Lizzie came in and they too stared to cry beside her, in the arms of Caroline. They were now totally orphans.

Sophia and Damon stood nears her bed in each other's arms. Damon silently crying and Sophia heavily crying in his arms.

Kids were still in the room not wanting to leave her side. Everyone else wanted to know what happened so they gathered in the living room. All had dried tear marks on their cheeks. Klaus was in his art room so Rebekah went to call him so he can tell what happened.

"Nik" she called him and opened the door only to find broken things everywhere with Klaus on the floor crying. She went near him and hugged him. "I know you are in guilt but you have to tell everyone what happened Nik, you can't keep us in shadow," she whispered in his ears. He got up from his place and went outside with her.

Everyone was eager to listen. "I went to meet her but she was not her office so I took a walk in the woods to find her. I found her when I heard noises of someone fighting. The man had his hand in her chest. Squeezing her heart. She saw me and smile and just did the same. She plunged her hands in his chest and kicked him away from her. Leaving both of them dead..."

"She sacrificed herself I guess," Caroline spoke up while silently crying. Stefan went up to her and wrapped his hands around her so she can cry freely. She lost her sister so it's fair.

Klaus immediately left after telling them all into the woods. No able to think what to do.

Thea stood up from her place which was beside her mother and went outside. "Dad!" She saw her dad sitting near the river with a beautiful diamond bracelet in his hands. "Thea!" "What's that?" Klaus turns his face towards her. Her eyeliner was smudged and eyes were bit puffy. "This is your mother's," Thea gave him a small smile. "I gave her this on her birthday," "can I see it!" Klaus nodded and tied it on her hand. "We miss you mom!" Thea placed her head on Klaus's shoulder as he wrapped his hands around her. Both thinking about the one and only Avery Stark Forbes.

 Both thinking about the one and only Avery Stark Forbes