05| Full Moon

Full moon. Most dangerous time for werewolves. In our school too. Here we do lockdown at the time of a full moon like today.

"Mommy I am super scared," Thea said while pacing back and forth in the room. "No need to worry sweetie your dad's gonna be there!" I said while filing my nails. "Wow you just told him about us and you keep my sister's safety in his hands," Chris said angrily. "Yeah, I knew you will say something so let me tell you HE is your father and it is HIS responsibility to do this, so keep your hatred away and go into your room and Thea come with me," I said as I walked out towards the woods.
"Niklaus" "Avery" we greeted each other as Thea was trembling from fear. "Come on sweetie, it's time," Niklaus said as he extended his hand to her. She quickly grabbed it and went with him. "Aren't we gonna go there, mom?" An annoyed Chris asked me. "no it's now a father-daughter thingy. Let's go home Mr Grumpy," I said as I dragged him home and we both went to our respective rooms.

♪♫

In the morning I went to Thea's room to check up on her but only to find just Chris sleeping there. "Chris where is your sister?" "I don't know mom you should do you are the MOM," he said and went back to sleep. I went into my room and called Niklaus.

N: Good morning Ava

A: Morning Nik, I wanted to ask about Thea's --

N: She is here with me. She slept here last night.

A: oh great just checking on her

N: she did pretty well yesterday

A: hmm talk to you later bye bye

N: bye Avery

Why does his voice and concern in it give me butterflies?

The day passed and Thea stayed at the Mikealsons. I was happy that she is happy with her family. It was nighttime already and I don't know why I was feeling so different these days. "Dames where are you?" my voice echoed throughout the house. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Damon Salvatore. Don't" I scolded him but then also he did it. He started to swing me around till I said "Wait dear husband I'm feeling dizzy!" "Ha I love it," he said as he put me down and kissed me. "Oh I called you to tell you that I am going to wolf out for some time," "Okay Avie," he shouted from the kitchen. Why is he always in the kitchen?