SNEAK PEEK OF A LOVERS RUIN

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Andy!"

Sweat covered his body as he shot up in the bed, panting at the remnants of Addison's broken, pained cry. He had been having the same nightmare for weeks, someone breaking into the penthouse, taking her away from him while she pleaded to be released, and he couldn't stop it. "Hey," Addison's voice was soft as she rose from her side of the bed, the sheet pooling to her waist while her palm rested flat against his back, nails lightly scratching at the skin to soothe him, "you're okay, I'm right here."

Andy looked over at her, his blue eyes wide, bloodshot from his abrupt awakening as she pulled him into her chest, vanilla and lavender filling his senses, sending warmth up his spine as his hands curved around her hips, the skin smooth against his palms. "Another nightmare?" Addison questioned, laying back against the pillows, closing her eyes as the twinkling lights of Boston poured in from the floor to ceiling windows, the onyx sky a blanket over the bustling city below. "They're coming more often," Andy explained, pressing a kiss to the center of her chest, before trailing them up the column of her throat, teeth scraping the skin before she let out a breathy sigh.

This, this is how he knew to avoid his feelings.

He could get lost in her body, she was always pliant for him, ready to take him at any moment. He loved her, and she loved him so much she trusted him fully. She trusted him with her body, her mind, her heart, and her aching soul. "Take what you need." She whispered, eyes glossing over with want, lips meeting in a heated kiss. "I need you." He murmured, tongue dancing along her bottom lip, dipping in to her mouth and starting a waltz with her tongue. "I'm here," Addison breathed out against his mouth, dipping her forehead down slightly so their noses brushed and he looked in her eyes, "I love you."

Andy gave his breath taking smile as he settled into the pillows beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist. He wanted to run, to immerse himself in her body, to hide from the demons that were residing in his mind. Instead he chose to nuzzle his face into her hair, letting the sparkling lights of the city dance along their skin as the onyx sky turned to a beautiful orange, dancing along the sheets of the bed, warming them from the gentle rays of the sun. "All I need is you," Andy whispered, looking down at the girl on his chest, his heart bursting at the seams when he say her eyes closed, small breaths leaving her mouth. He had mere hours before he was off to the office with her, his nightmares haunting him for the days to come.

But later he would deal with it, later he would face those in his path.

Addison would be his downfall, if anything happened to her, he would seize to exist.

This was the start of his downfall.

This was the start of, A Lovers Ruin.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───