ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Warnings: Gun Violence

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Addison and Mia sat up in the master bathroom, silence filling the room as the two of them got ready. Mia in the corner curling her hair while Addison sat on the counter, her feet placed in the sink while she placed blood red lipstick on, leaning back to make sure her lips were perfectly covered. "Are you scared?" Mia asked, turning her head to look over her shoulder, perfect curls bouncing with her movements. Addison sat for a moment, the question was bouncing about her brain. Fear wasn't something she was used to showing, even if she was scared she held it lock and key. "I don't think I know what it's like to be scared." Addison replied, pursing her lips when she removed the gauze from her tattoo, a butterfly that was now scarred. "You don't feel fear?" Mia asked, sitting back on her heels when she turned to face the girl who was sitting on the counter. Addison sighed, her thumb brushing amongst the tattoo ever so gently, looking over at the girl who was about to become her partner in crime. "I feel it, I was just never allowed to show it." She replied calmly, seeing Mia nod understandingly, turning back to finish her hair.

The truth was, Addison was scared down to her very bones, a chill that was setting in and not removing itself from the vessel she called her body. She closed her eyes after applying the coat of mascara, forcing the tears that were forming back down, she told Andy that she wasn't made of glass, and she needed to prove it. Sliding off the marble counter, her feet hit the cool tile of the floor moving silently out of the room to place on the silk dress. A square neckline that rested just above her cleavage, a tiny slit that sat on her thigh, her tattoo, although now damaged was peaking out from security of her dress. She took one look at herself in the mirror, smoothing down the soft fabric with her palms before she smiled, spinning herself in front of the mirror to get a good look at herself. She felt powerful, and in control for once in her life. She was about to bring the first person down who made her actually show fear, and she wanted him to remember her face as he died. Her goal was to solidify herself as bulletproof, and God she couldn't wait to see the man tremble.

Andy smiled, watching the girl twirl in the doorway, her body clad in a dress he wouldn't want on her for mere moments. He hadn't had a hunger for a girl like this in years. He stepped into the room silently, making his way over to where she was placing her jewelry in, two diamond earrings and a diamond necklace falling flat between the valley of her breasts. Andy stopped behind her, his hands on her hips as their gaze met in the mirror, loving smiles being passed between the two of them. "You look beautiful." Andy murmured, leaning around to press a kiss to her cheek, her hand cupping his face when he pulled back slightly. "All yours." Addison whispered, breath leaving her lips when Andy spun her around, hips pressing against hers while he caged her against the mahogany dresser in the bedroom. "All mine." He smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to her perfectly stained lips, her arm wrapping lazily around his neck while her other hand was on his chest. "I love you." Andy spoke against her lips, hands sliding down to rest on her ass, gripping the flesh so hard that it was sure to leave a bruise. "I love you too." She whispered, pulling away slowly when the bathroom door opened, Mia stepping into the room, ignoring the scene in front of her. "Time to go." She replied, seeing Andy nod. "Be safe." He stated, as both girls exited the room, heading to the club.

Club 987, a new elite gentlemen's club owned by none other than Matthew Andrews. A brand new high-rise was built just for the club, spotlights illuminating the eccentric sign. The girls linked arms as they arrived, smiling at the guard when the passed by, hearing the radio go off as he announced to their target that the two had arrived. The smell that Addison remembered all too well lingered in the air as they pushed the crystal curtain aside, warm bourbon and vanilla swirling their senses as they stepped into the crowded club. Bodies were pressed against each other as people danced, drinks sloshing as they bounced out of the confines of the glasses that were being held. Addison detached her arm from Mia, taking her hand while she lead them towards the bar, passing by the red velvet that separated the VIP section. "I hope you're taking me to get a tequila shot because I'm about to pee myself." Mia whispered, only loud enough for Addison to hear, causing the girl to let out a little chuckle. "I know, you look like you've seen a ghost." Addison replied, pulling Mia up to the bar and sitting down, ordering two shots while Mia took a deep breath. "It's fine Mia, don't focus on it." Addison smiled, thanking the bartender before handing a shot to her friend, clinking their glasses before downing the shots.