ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Breaking News: Boston Mafia Boss Matthew Andrews has been found dead outside of Newton Massachusetts, in an area townspeople have deemed the killers forest"

Tommy and Laurie both sat up slowly in the bed, eyes glued to the tv as they events unfolded, townspeople being interviewed but not speaking of what happened, most of them not even hearing a gun shot. "You don't think?" Laurie whispered, looking over at Tommy with wide eyes, his hand gripping her shoulder while he shook his head. "No, she's not like that." Tommy reassured, pressing his lips to her forehead gently, her eyes fluttering closed. "But Andy was working for him I'm pretty sure, do you think he'd do that for her, to keep her safe?" Laurie choked out, tears welling in her eyes as she realized the man she was married to for nearly two decades, was not the man who was presently with her sister, guilt flooding her senses at the fact that her behavior put her little sisters life in imminent danger. "I don't think theres anything Andy wouldn't do to keep her safe." Tommy muttered, lips moving against the skin of her forehead. "I gotta help her." Laurie mumbled quickly, stumbling as she scrambled out of bed. "Honey, I don't think you're gonna like the version she has turned into."

Snow was still falling in upstate New York, the frosty air a stark contrast to the hot water that Andy and Addison were sitting in. Her body straddling his lap while two flutes of champagne sat neatly on the side of the tub, arms draped lazily around his neck while he nipped at the skin of his lips, peeling away the chapped skin. "God, what am I gonna do with you?" Andy murmured, his hands splaying across the bare skin of her back, the thin bikini top he had picked out leaving little to the imagination. "I don't know, what are you gonna do with me?" She teased, leaning down to capture his lips in a needy kiss, pressing her hips down into his eliciting a grunt for him. "My pretty girl is being bad." He spoke out, voice slow and drawn out, goosebumps rising on her skin as his lips left a trail of wet kisses, starting from her jaw, down to the valley of her breasts, nipping at the skin, proudly pulling back to see dark purple marks forming where his teeth were moments before. "I only like being bad for you." She whispered, a caress of a breath hitting the shell of his ear. "It's good to be bad for me kitten."

Their bubble of a life was slowly coming to a halt, less than 24 hours remained before they were going back to the world they solidified themselves in. Addison would return to Newton with two new bodyguards, men that Andy had carefully selected to make sure that his precious girl was taken care of to the full extent, and Andy would be going back to Boston for a few days, taking care of the now whirlwind of a business he was in charge of. Jacobs had decided to stay as the right hand man, not wanting the extra responsibility of the mafia decisions riding on his shoulders. The glimmering lights of the ski resort they didn't explore twinkled in Addison's eyes, reflecting off the black of her pupils while Andy looked up at her, strong hands stroking her sides sensually, smiling as he watched her amusement, her focus only breaking to reach for the champagne flute, taking a sip of the golden liquid, his hand on the back of her head as she swallowed, pulling her lips to his gently, the sweet taste of the alcohol residing on her lips.

A breath left Addison's lips as they pulled away, foreheads pressed to each other while Andy locked his arms around her waist. "How long am I going to be away from you?" She asked, her eyes locking with his while he smiled. "Not long, a day or two at most, I'll have my men bring you to Boston after that." Andy smiled his signature breathtaking smile, white teeth appearing behind swollen lips, her hand instantly coming up to cup his cheek, thumb running across the expanse of his kiss swollen lips. "I'm gonna miss you." She pouted, his teeth instantly biting down onto her pink lush lips, squeezing her hips while she squealed gently, a bubbly giggle falling from her lips. "There's my beautiful girl." Andy smiled, dipping her back so he could nibble at the skin on the center of her neck, a smile gracing her lips as she looked at the man, her heart swelling with pure love. She had pined for him for nearly two decades, meeting him when she was just eighteen, him being twenty, her loyalty to her sister forcing her to ignore her own feelings. Now she was the one he was making love to every chance they got, he was her pillow, her security, and she loved him more than she could've ever imagined.