2.

*after 15 minutes i start boarding*
*this trip is direct to korea and in first class because i want to be comfortable, i've never been in first class or travel alone to another country, so i'm a little nervous*

*when i get in the seats were larger than normal there were blankets, a screen to watch movies, headphones, among other things*

*i found my seat and take a picture before i sit in there, i sent the photo to my mom before setting up airplane mode, i put my cellphone in my backpack before the trip started*

*when they allowed the devices to be taken out, that's what i did, i play games in my phone and after a few minutes i decide to watch a movie, i was cold so i used the blanket they gave me and before doing something else someone talk to me*

X: hello, i saw you while i was waiting the plane

Y/N: *i looked to the person and it was a girl, the girl that is sit next to me in the plain*
Y/N:Oh hey*you said quietly*

RYUJIN: hi i'm Ryujin*smile*

Y/N: hi i'm Y/N*smile back*

Ry:i saw you when you played blackpink by accident*little laughed*

Y/N: *when i heard that, i blush and cover my hace trying not to die* nooo* laughing nervous*

R:*laugh* sorry, i like blackpink to and i saw that your not from korea so i decided to talk to you*sweet smile*

Y/N:*smile back* no problem, thank you for talk to me and your right i'm not from korea i know a little becouse i took clases, but.. well i'm nervous..

R:don't worry i'm gonna help you,  are you going to seul ?

Y/N: yeah my university is there

R: wow wich one ?*exited*

Y/N: *said the name and smile exited to*

R:i'm going to seul to so you can call me when you want *smile at me*

Y/N:*i smile* really?, does that mean that i did a new friend? *i smiled tenderly without realizing*

R: yeah, you did *smile*  your cute *laugh*
come one give me your number!*smile*

Y/N: *blushing* okey is ************

R: got it

Y/N: tell me more obout you, i want to know you more*smile*

R:okey, i'm 19 years old

YN: i'm 18 years old

R:ooh I'm older than you
Y/N:yeah *smiling*

They keep talking for like 2 hours just talking about life

R: do you want to wach a movie?
Y/N: yes *happy*why not?

we choose a movie and start at the same time to wach it togheter in our screen

Time skip

After the movie end they both tired the time was 2 hours*
*There stil left ike 6 hours so they decided to sleep a little*

Narrated by me

Y/N: *wakes up and cheeck the time; they both sleep 3 hours*
*Y/N see that they are asking what food you want for dinner but, she's not sure if it's okey to wake up Ryujin although she doesn't want Ryujin to miss a food*

Y/N: Ryujin wake up*with a very sweet voice* you have to order for dinner*smile sleepy*
R: ah okey *yawn*
Y/N:*yawn*

*The lady come to them and ask what they want and the two of them says what they want*

*After they finish food*

R: you like blckpink right?

Y/N yes, i love blackpink*sweet smile*
i would love to met them all of them*smile with sadness*

R: i'm a fan to, a really like you Y/N your a really nice person, your so sweet and cute and kind for the things you tell me you did in the past

Y/N: oh thank you *say with a little blush and a little embarrassment*

Y/N: i think your a really nice peron to, i would like to continue being your friend *smile*
Thank you very much for talking to me

Y/n: can I hug you ?

R: *laughs and hugs y/n*

R:you show me that i can tell you this

Y/N:* stoped the hug* what thing?*you did a curious cute face* you can tell me, if you want *sweet smile*

R: i'm a trainee at YG Entertainment[can we imagine that she is there ? Pls thank you :)]*smiled* i didn't tell you first because i wanted to know if your a good person and that your not only with me for what i'm doing*smile a little sad*

Y/N:* a little shock couse i didn't expect this*wow really, dont' worry i'm not that type of person, thank you for trusting me

Y/N: well tell me how is it? *happy*

R:*happy* they are looking for a girl group to debut in febreuary i hope i can make it *smile*

Y/N:since when you started your training ?

R: 4 years

Y/N well that's a lot, i know you can make it, i trust you you have to trust  in yourself *smile at her looking at her eyes*

R: thank you Y/N

Y/N if you make it i'm going to be there and i will be happy for you*cute smile*

R: we have to go out togheter more in seoul
i'm going to show my favorite places!* happy*

Y/N: okeyyy*happy*

*After that YN start to read a book and ryujin start to watch another movie, after Y/N got bored of reading, she starts to watch a movie to *

*they both watch 2 more movies *

X:Hello to everyone, the captainof the flight speaks to let you know that we are going to start the landing in south korea

*Y/N and Ryujing look at each other and then prepare to land*

I'm trying to write more in every chapter I hope you like this story :)