End 2

Flashback 7 years ago

"You may now kiss" Roseanne and y/n united their lips while hearing the people applaud and cheer them.

"wooo that's my cheangie!"
"That's y/n wooo"yelled Jennie and Ryujin cheering them

Lisa is the official photographer of the weeding, taking photos of every angle capturing every moment. Jisoo never letting her tears out but with teary eyes smiled and cheered them too. she's proud of them.

Their wedding. It was finally happening and every loved one is there, their families, their friends, being happy for them.

" okey! Want to see who catches the bouquet of flowers?" Y/n said
" okey the single ones!! Behind us" Rosie said gathered them together
"Let's throw it together" said y/n to her girlfriend or should I say wife now, getting ready to throw one of the bouquets of flowers
"Okey"
They started counting together

3

2

1!

Jennie with a smile and shocked face looking at the bouquet in her hands.
" I got it!"
"Jennie!" Y/n and Rosie said smiling

And there's was a blushing Lisa behind the camera. Yes, it didn't took much time for them to start liking each other.

"When are you doing your move Lisa?" Rosie whispered to lisa
"Wh-what im not-but"
"But? It's so obvious you both like each other"
"Um okey I'm planing to but I don't know how"
"You'll figure it out" said y/n giving Lisa a few taps on her shoulder
" AA- when did you get here? You scared me!"
" not too long ago but enough too hear that our prediction was right" y/n said looking at Lisa
"What prediction?"
"That you both like each other" the couple said at the same time and Lisa glared at them.
" what? My gay sense is never wrong" said Rosie to Lisa making them laugh.

" okey picture everyone!" Said Lisa adjusting the camera with a time lapse for her to be in the photo too.
"Be ready everyone we have 5 seconds"then Lisa prestes the button and start running
"Hurry! Y/n said while Lisa got a spot
"Say chaey/n!!( ship name)"

"Chaey/n!!"

Back to the present

"Hi dad and mom " said Rosie greeting her parents
"Hi Mr. And Mrs. Park" y/n greeting her wife's parents when they hear someone screamed behind them
"Halmoniiiii" they turn around to look at their kids. Yes. Their kids.
" hii young boy!"
"How is my grandson and granddaughter?" Rosie's parents say while behind of the kids running are y/n's parents and siblings. Daniel finally getting to greet his grandparents with a hug and Lily getting there a few seconds later.

After 5 years together 1 year after getting married they adopted Daniel with 4 years old and lily with 2. Now are 7 years and Daniel is 6 and lily is 4, blackpink disbanded before adopting the kids, Jennie continued with her modeling and started an acting career same as Jisoo going into a lot of famous movies and k-dramas, while Lisa is still a famous dancer and choreographer is also a very famous model. Rosé is still still a famous dancer, model and singer doing music, writing amazing songs and y/n stopped being an idol but again still posts music and is active with fans , there all having a happy life, still famous, but now no one is controlling everything they do.

" were you guys excited to see your grandma and grandpa in new years ?" Y/n asked to their kids
" yes!" Said Daniel while lily just nodded

The whole family is in their house, y/n's parents and siblings and Rosie's parents and sister, while Lisa, Jisoo , Jennie and itzy couldn't come this year they made a video-call saying hi to Daniel and Lily.
They love them so much , and they love the girls too. Which made the jenlisa couple think if they should do the same, yes, they're dating, I didn't took too long before they confessed but Jennie confessed to Lisa first.

" let's take a familiar picture! Come on all of you come here" y/n's mom said excited while the rest of them gathered together

They took a lot of photos and Rosie uploaded them to her Instagram. Rosie and y/n post a lot of pictures with their kids, which blinks love but, never showing completely their face, they want their children to have a normal life. With enough privacy.

3

2

1!

"Happy new year love " said Rosie

"Happy new year my rose" y/n replied,
After sharing a kiss they turn to look at their kids.

"You know, I look at us and everyone around us and I feel happy everyday, just like in our wedding do you remember ?" Y/n said looking at Rosie

"Do I remember?? Of course I do!, it's one of the happiest days in my life. And I feel happy too. I'm with you. Every time I look at you I feel happier, happier than I ever thought I could be. "Rosie said looking at her wife eyes, admiring her blushed cheeks, looking at each other they knew, they always knew "you have a place in my heart no one else could ever have".

"did you ever imagined this future together?, because I did." Y/n said

"I've dreamed of it since the very first time I looked at you and you were mine" y/n replied now both with pinkish cheeks their hearts betting loudly from the love and happiness they feel.
"Since I'm with you I feel perfect, I feel complete."

" Mommy! Mama!" Said Daniel running to them with his sister holdings her hand
"Happy new year mama and mommy " said lily hugging their legs
"Happy new year" Daniel repeated hugging them too

At this Rosie and Y/n pick up their kids hugging them too

"Happy new year Dan and lily"
"Happy new year to our handsome Dan and our beautiful lil" Rosie and Y/n say.

_____________________
Hope you like it!! Maybe it's not perfect but I wanted to end it while I have time before school gets harder
A little short but I thought I needed to do it. I needed a happy ending 😂🫶🏼
Thank you to all the people how was with me the entire journey of writing this 💗