Charted 6

I woke up the next day, and texted my mom. Then Hayes got a text. I didn't want to get nosy, but I couldn't help it. He told me his password 4782. I read it and it said the Bae (:. I read it and it said I love u see you on Sunday. I started crying. I guess my sobs were loud enough that Nash came in. Hayes was a really hard person to wake up."what's wrong". He ran over to me and say Hayes phone in my hands. He looked at the phone then back at me. He said I'm so sorry then pulled me in to a hug. "Last night Hayes would not shut up about you, about how perfect you are." Come here he said. I got up and we walked to his room. Nash was like a big brother I never had. Im a only child. I wanted to scream at Hayes, but I wouldn't Nash held me and I sobbed. Hayes finally came in he stopped smiling when he saw me crying my eyes out. "What's wrong??" He asked "WHY DONT U ASK THE MYSTERY GIRL." I screamed back at him but yet not being to loud. I'm sorry its this girl named Jordan we've only been dating for two months but I love u more. He said to me, I broke out of Nash's arms and hugged Hayes. Nash left his room and we went back to Hayes room. He kissed me and I guess it turned into a make out session. He started undressing me and I pulled of his tank top. I admired his abs for a moment. Let's just say it got really heated. We both rolled back to our sides of the bed. And we just talked for a while. The rest of the day we stayed in and watched movies. He stopped talking to this 'girl'. We will really find out who this girl is in the next chapter.