This kiss

Omfg...... Hayes kissed me I was the happiest girl in the world!!! A smile spread across my face, and I started to blush. "Was that OK" Hayes asked. I was star struck, I dident know what to say.... Y-yes I replied back. Then you wouldn't mind if I did it again,would u??? "I would like that " I said. So he kissed me again, and again,and again. I think it we were making out!?! But of course I have the worst luck, Nash walked in. Hayes, mom wants and and Brianna too..... We stopped and he looked at us. "Awwww Hayes finally got kissed,how cute. " Really, you are probably still a virgin. Nash shrugged his shoulders,winked and left. We laughed and Hayes said he had something for us to do today..... "What" I asked. He said it was a *surprise*. He told me to go get ready and look casual. So I hopped in the shower,put on some mascara and eyeliner,then got dressed and did my hair. I had on my Hayes Grier sweatshirt, black tights and a pair of gray flats. I had long dirty blonde hair so I put my hair in a ponytail and we left. We got Nash to drive us. Hayes told me to close my eyes. And we were at the carnival. "I love carnivals" I said I kissed him on the cheek and we held hands on our way to the Ferris wheel. When we got to the top, Hayes looked deep in thought. What's wrong babe I asked. "Will u be my girlfriend" he said !!YES!! I hugged him but then the ride was over so we got off. The rest of the night was fun. Hayes won we a giant teddy bear, and then we got some cotton candy. I kissed him and we went home. We put on Netflix and watched Carrie. Today was amazing, I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep in Hayes arms!!!!