The Days City

Summary : After the three went into the portal , the place they expected wasn't pretty at all. It did make the group regret going there.
( Warning : Swearing , death )
------------------------
[ 3rd PERSON/NARRATOR POV ]

[ Dining room - 12:08pm ]

The trio was having lunch in their dining room while talking about what they're going to do when get to "The Days City".
"So.. does anyone have plans?" Soldier said.

"*Shrugged* Well we do have a target." Pridie replies.

"A target?"

"*sips coffee* yep."

"Then who is it?" Bubbletea asked

"Well it's a guy named Albert. He's the brunette with brown eyes and looks weak but strong on the inside. Here's the pic of him."

Looks like they don't only collect information on places - they also collect information on people so it's easier to ask them for info.

"How about the disguises?" Bubbletea questioned. "Oh about that , I've already made them , we just need to go outside to transform."
Pridie answered.

"Wait- *swallows food* "transform"?" Soldier swallows his food before he spoke as he widen his eyes.
"Yeah transform , did you expect me to make a costume? That takes more time." Pridie spoke.

•••

[ Hallway - 12:56pm ]

After some time , the three were finally done with their lunches and now are walking down the hallway while talking. "How are we supposed to transform , Pridie?" Soldier questioned her. "Well about that - I had to master this art before I could start using it." ( Btw art means in the AU means like a spell or power )

"Is it safe?" Bubbletea asked.

"It is. No need to worry love. But I need time for this art to work as it's not a temporary thing." Pridie replied.

[ The Forest - Albert's cabin - 2:28pm ]

Albert was chilling in his cabin , just watching TV to get a few "things" of his mind. After a few hours he got bored of watching random programs - at least the operatives weren't bothering him like always.

Finally...

He finally had a chance to be alone , he ran away from the city because how overprotective and dangerous the operatives are getting , killing anything that is close to the brunette - seems like the infection got to them too quickly , that they started to get more violent. But he started to feel alone - not the good way , the sad way.

No.

He can't be missing them already?!

•••

[ Albert's cabin - 5:19pm ]

Albert sighed and decided to take a nap as he was having a small headache. He didn't want to change his clothes because he was too lazy and just wanted to quickly plopped himself on the bed.

The brunette was tired , like really tried.
He quickly fell asleep , snoring peacefully from time to time.

*knock knock knock knock knock*

Albert heard it but he doesn't want to get up.

*knock knock knock knock knock*

These knocks sounded like the person was in distressed.