The start of a new beginning

Summary : The best friends found new area to collect information on - The Days City. It wasn't their first time in Roblox.
( Warnings : Fluff , cuddling )
------------------------
[ 3rd PERSON/NARRATOR POV ]

[ Pridie's room - 8:46pm ]

Pridie was in her room - doing whatever to past the time. Right now she's drawing and drinking apple juice ( yes it's actually apple juice ) , calming herself down because of the high level amount of stress she's somehow experiencing. Untill she heard two soft knocks on her tall dark oak door.
"Come in!" She shouted.

The door swiftly opened to she her one and only , lovely wife in the doorway. Pridie smiled brightly to her wife "Hello love! It's fancy to see you!"
"It is!" The excited light haired brownie replied and leaned on her side the doorway.
"Honey , so I wanted to tell you that I- I meant Soldier and I found a new area to collect information on!"
"Oh really?" "Yeah!"
"Awesome! What's the new place called?" Pridie rises both of her eyebrows. "Follow me!" The shorter female replies.
Pridie got up to follow her wife to the other room - The info room - a fairly small room with a few computers to save , find and search information on.

•••

[ Info room - 9:02pm ]

There was another person in the room , it was duo's best friend - Soldier - looks like one but not exactly a soldier as he doesn't like to be called by his real name. He was sitting next to the computer where Pridie's wife , Bubbletea or Boba , and him found the new area.

Soldier waved to Pridie and Bubbletea to signalled them to walk over to him. "Hey guys!" Soldier called "Hey Soldier!" The two females said.
"Alright , now I'm going to show you the new area." Bubbletea said as she goes on the computer.
"So new area we found is in a place called... The Days City.."

Pridie leasn down to look at the screen as well.

"It looks like it's on a planet called... Uh... Ziri- Ziri.. an-.. ata..?" Pridie chuckled a bit as she struggles to say the planet's name.
"You know what , whatever it's called , which universe is it in?" She questioned Bubbletea.

"Well.. let me see... Oh! Okay so it's in the universe we've been in before called "ROBLOX"."

"Oh I remember going there..!" Soldier said to confirm that's listening as he's not that type of person to pay attention well.

"And as I heard , there's a thing call "DARKNESS" - it's like a virus or infection." Said Soldier
"It's pretty bad."

"How'd you get all this information?" Bubbletea asked , Soldier shrugged in response leaving the two females with a half-lidded expression. "Okay.. when are we going?" Bubbletea looked back to ask Pridie.
"Hmm.... Maybe.. tomorrow..? Is that fine with any of you guys?" The others shook their heads as to answer back. Guessing by tomorrow , it's time to start a new adventure!

"But when we get there , what will we do and do we need a disguise , Pridie?" Soldier asked her.

"Well to answer the following questions : we'll see and yes , we might need disguises."

"What will we disguise as? We can't disguise as someone who actually lives in another universe to avoid conflict." Bubbletea responsed. What does she mean by "to avoid conflict"?

"We can make our "disguises"!"

"How on earth are we going to do that? We can't even do the things you do : like teleport , have two "sides" of light and dark , transform into anything you want - like example a dragon , have a protector that protects you all the time and-" Soldiers was cut off.

"Stop stop , I'm very flattered by your words , but let's not talk about that. It's already getting late and I want everyone to have a great rest before tomorrow's trip." She smiled but sounded tired at the end of the sentence.

"Alright I guess your right *stretches arms* I'm already getting tired from talking." Soldier gets up to stretch and the trio walks out of the room , Pridie and Bubbletea waved to Soldier before the two can go back to their room.

It wasn't really a long day , both Pridie and Bubbletea cheerfully talking on the way to their room.
Ah.. what a lovely couple.

[ Pridie's and Bubbletea's room - 9:45pm ]

The two finally reached the their room , Pridie sped up to open the door for Bubbletea but she got to her first. Bubbletea swiftly opens the door and Pridie walks in and Bubbletea walks in after and shuts the door. Their faces were slapped with cool air. It was a bit hot outside so the cool air made them more refreshed. The duo changed their clothes quickly , to lay their backs on the soft bed.

The lights were turned off already - the couple were still awake. Whispering to one another and cuddling. Until Bubbletea slowly starts to doze off into a deep sleep while Pridie kissed her forehead and closed her eyes.

'As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you'

792 words

( A/N ) : Hello hello! Honestly I lost so many brain cells trying to add scenarios in this book - but I tried anyways. The second chapter is already done so you can read that too.

I decided to (sometimes) add small stories at the end of the book cuz I have stories I wanted to say but couldn't :

My teacher literally called me a cockroach... like because of a hair style.. like why-

~ Smile!