Chapter 2

HELLOOOOO EVEERYONE and welcome back to another chapter, hope you liked the previous one . i was beyond happy when i logged in just to find 10 people viewed my work it was AMAAAAAZING you literally made me fly with happiness thank you so much. 

please tell me what you think about the story till now if i should keep going or not. hope all of you have a good daaay.

p.s the beautiful lady  above is kagura from inuyaha do you guys know that anime?

i was thinking to make her Sanjo. what do you think?

--------------------------------------------

Both teams met at the village gates and surprisingly Kakashi was early this time but no body dared to ask why. Everyone could feel the tension that was riding it's way out of him like waves of energy, it was scary yet confusing.

His mind was a fully charged machine rewinding his memories with the golden locks girl. He was deep in thoughts remembering every single memory they had. Even if the memories were limited but to him they were enough to make his heart beat louder every passing second. He remember the first time he saw her.

She was younger than him by 8 years. The same age as Uchiha Itachi. The first time he saw her was beside Shisui as both of them entered the village after finishing their mission. He had heard a lot about the disgrace of the Hyuga clan and her powers, yet, he never saw her up close. Her beauty was different, strange in a good way. The type where you feel like you should run away yet you're stuck there somehow. He was attracted to the places she goes to, the food she ate, the books she read till all of a sudden he found himself surprisingly attracted to her everything, like it was the sanest kind of madness. Her beauty was a trap but her soul was the chains that tied him to her.

The next day he couldn't get her out of his head as he backed his bag and belongings to move into a smaller apartment , he wanted to start new and forget all these dreadful memories. He was hunted by his past and slowly drowning in the darkest places in his mind. 

As he was carrying the last box into his new apartment, his next door neighbor opened her door catching his attention. It was the first time both their eyes met. And it was like everything around them became blurry. Just nothing mattered, Kakashi found everything surprisingly strange and stupid. How just one girl could change his mood. The famous copy cat ninja seen alot of women maybe even ones who exceeded her in beauty but it was her soul that gave his mind an antidote.

Kakashi broke from his trace as the box fell down suddenly. His visible eye widen as he dropped down on the floor picking up the papers. She came kneeled down helping him pick up the rest of his items.

And that was the beginning, she was his light slowly making him forget every dreadful moment. In her presence he felt at ease as if every problem doesn't matter at all, at peace. A feeling he almost forgot.

--------------------------------------------

*back at a non-ninja village*

*Flashback*

The warm sun rays hit my skin warming me up. It was the beginning of winter. The weather became chilly and the tree leaves began to fall down.

They crunches beneath my boots as I walked slowly in the village that was surprisingly quiet especially at this time.

The air felt different, as if it was filled with evil, hatred and anger something i haven't felt since we left the leaf village.

The sound of splashing water beneath my feet interrupted my thoughts. I looked down at the bloody red liquid seeping out of lady kisuna's shop.

Quickly, i broke in. The blood of innocent clients and workers filled the entire shop. Fear bumped through out my veins. I hoped it will be just a nightmare.

I slowly kneeled down and dipped my finger in the blood.

Fresh.

Who ever he is, he can't have gone far.

"Dad....dad" my eyes widen and without realizing my feet took me fleeing away to our home.

Within a second i was there breaking down the door and faced the dreadful sight.

My father's wide eyes met mine. He was flowing in a water bubble. His eyes were wide looking around trying to find a escape. For the first time i saw him helpless. And it was the last memory i had of him.

*end of flashback*

--------------------------------

* At prison*

Mai pov

I jumped out of bed covered in sweat for the fifth time this week. I looked around making sure i was still in this stinking cell.

"Another nightmare" said sanjo. My prison mate, the only one who you could say normal, not walking with an uncontrollable bloodlust .

" not a nightmare.... just a memory." I said climbing out, my bare feet touched the cold dirty ceramic tiles. I went to the sink splashing some water on my face to walk me up.

"You have to control those 'memories' or after you sentence time people will chase you for ruining there sleep including me." She said before turning giving me her back and continued her sleep.

I looked at the cravings on the wall next to the sink. Only two more days and i will be out of this hell hole. It had been four years since i have been here.

"Hey you haven't mentioned what your plans are when you are released ?"

"I still don't know" i said looking down, i had spend the past years thinking of what to do. I couldn't find an answer. My mind is confused between being the selfless person my father always wanted and the new one lead by her rage and anger at the merciless ninja world.

" shut up you spends there prison years not dreaming of their new life." She said sitting up looking at me strangely.

I paused for a second making my final decision.

" i guess i will avenge my father....not only my father's life but my entire life." I said

I paid my life for the mistakes of my clan and my mother. The kindest i saw was limited and i plan to show the same.

-------------------------------------------

And don't forget to vote and tell me your honest opinion thank you so much for reading