chapter 1

hellooo girls and gals, and welcome to my first story. so this is my first book please show some mercy and keep in mind english isn't my native language so please ignore the grammar mistakes. 

The girl above is Mai i imagined a girl with freckles  and i wanted to give her those tsunade lips but failed miserably anyway guys you could imagine any character you want.

hope you enjoy the first chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"That's it. The perfect spot to read." Thought the grey haired copycat ninja. His long muscular legs jumped softly on the tree branch leaning his back comfortably. 

Not long after, a blond knucklehead with a loud annoying voice jumped on the tree branch making the famous copycat ninja jump in the air in surprise. 

"KAKASHI-SENSEI,GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT?" Said the blonde knucklehead excitingly.

"huh.....what" said Kakashi as he caught himself quickly, landing perfectly on his feet. 

Today, was his day off. He planned to escape from any distractions. So Gai and Naruto were on his black list. 

"NARUTOOO, STOP ANNOYING EVERYBODY." Shouted Sakura disturbing the contentedly bouncing birds, making them erupt in the sky like a bombshell was set off. 

'and that's a new headache.' He thought as he watched them fight. 

Slowly, he took this as his perfect opportunity to escape from his hyperactive students. 

"So tell me, did you like my new edition?" asked an old man with a messy grey hair. He through his heavy, muscular arm on the tired copycat's shoulder.

"huh.....Jiraiya, What are you doing here?" asked Kakashi.

"well Tsunade called me to join you and Asuma on a new mission."  Said Jiraiya tiredly. It was obvious that Jiraiya hated going on a mission with others. It distracted him from researching.

"Is this-" Kakashi thought that maybe this mission was to bring his raven haired student back that left his teammates in chaos. It had been three years since that day, Naruto returned willing to show his new skills and bring back their teammate and his rival. Sakura also had finished her training with lady Tsunade. her heart was beating excitingly to bring back Sasuke.

"No....No, not this one on your mind, but you could say it is an important one. you will be surprised." said Jiraiya giving the copycat ninja a wink.

"SHUT UP." Shouted Sakura interrupted the two grownups. She bunching Naruto hard, sending him to another dimension.

"well that will be a new high score." said Kakashi as he watched the yellow ball fly across the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both teams stood at the rooftop as the wind breeze hit their faces, refreshing them. Lady Tsunade stood giving them her back as she watched the village. Her golden locks flew back like a shiny golden curtain. she was rethinking every little decision she took. Her decisions came in like a flash of lightening. It started with the day she gave birth to her little innocent child till the moment where she held her file. The file that didn't include any achievements, only achievements of her criminal records.

she felt like  she may be the reason of the rebirth of another rogue ninja. Guilt was eating her up. She wondered if her chaos could be fixed like Jiraiya mentioned.

"I have a mission for you." she said giving Kakashi and Asuma a copy of the file.

She turned back quickly, giving them her back as fast as possible, scared they could see her weakness and disappointment. Her honey colored eyes kept scanning the village searching for a escape from this moment. Since she became a hokage, she found out that she couldn't escape anymore. She didn't want to watch Kakashi nor Asuma's reactions. She wasn't ready to have someone fill her up with guilt, she already had her own self.

"Mai Senji..... a leaf village shinobi left the leaf at the age of 10, imprisoned at the age of 17. Accused of killing members of the Hoki clan, causing a havoc in the village hidden in the mist." 

"wait wait we won't go bring sasuke back." interrupted Naruto. Sakure hit him at the back of his head.

Tsunade ignored him and continued she wanted to get out of here as soon as perfect. "The Mizukage requested to bring her here under our supervalince." she said with her strong, powerful voice. She tried to appear confident and strong even though her mask was cracked.

"Your mission is to bring back Mai."

"Also one more thing she is half Hyuga, half Senji. Also she is my daughter." she said not facing them. she felt their eyes throwing needles at her.

"WH-"

"Jiraiya will answer your questions. I'm busy." she said quickly interrupting Naruto as she quickly walked toward the exit following her Shizune.

Both teams were in shock, They were surprised about the fact that lady Tsunade had a child. They were wondering what happen to get her in the path she is in.

Kakashi stood still looking at his long lost crush. The only girl who caught his attention despite her annoying childish gestures to remove his mask. he spent days searching for her waiting for the day he will see her beautiful eyes. she was always his blooming flower, he never thought once she would turn into a rogue ninja.

He kept staring at the small portrait picture in her file. staring at the grown up lady. Her once shiny short golden locks became dull and messy yet it was long like a curtain, reaching below her waist. Her beautiful, soft baby blue eyes that was filled with happiness and life became dull, no emotions came from her. For once he felt like he couldn't recognize her. Her skin was still flawless, no scar had ruined its beauty. Yet something told him that her scars are hidden. 

"So Mai..... a rogue ninja. who would have thought?" Said Asuma looking at Kakashi who kept staring at her file. The heavy smelling smoke hit Kakashi's face earning his attention to look up. Asuma always knew that the blond beauty held a special place in the copy cat ninja's heart. After all she was the one who showed him the meaning of life.

"Don't judge her till you hear her story." said Jiraiya leaning on the steel handrail.

"Seems like all of you knew here." Said Shikamaru as the rest of his team mates looked around waiting for the unreceived explanations.

Naruto kept jumping on each side of Kakashi's to look at the file in his hand. he looked at him in confusion."Kakashi-sensei, did you know her?"

kakashi looked down at his hyperactive student. "I did."

"Anyway lets meet at the front gate after half an hour." Said Jiraiya as every jounin disappeared escaping the awaiting interrogation.

Soon after Asuma and Kakashi did the same disappearing quickly as a cloud of dust filled their places. Everyone looked at each others sharing a knowing look leaving out naruto who kept looking back and forth waiting for an explanations for their looks.

"UHHHH WHY IS EVERYBODY LOOKING AT ONE ANOTHER?" he shouted pulling his hair tight from frustration. Sakura throw her hand on her forehead at the lack of understanding her blonde knucklehead have.

"Seriously Naruto, Haven't you figured it out?" she asked deadpaned.

"huh." naruto said tilting his head slowly.

"KAKASHI SENSEI YOU BAKAAAAA."she said screaming again making Shikamaru cover his ears as annoyance filled his face.

'women' shikamaru whispered to himself but Ino heard him, shooting him her ugliest glare. 

"She means that Kakashi-sensei 's reaction was weird, Naruto." he said leaning his bodyback at the handrail behind him as he looked up watching the different shapes of clouds filling the soft blue sky.