5 - Initiate You

☻♡

☻♡

5 - Initiate You

Michael was starting to think he was tricked or something.

He hadn't heard anything from the three for five days. Sammy couldn't even get into contact with them, meaning they were off the grid. It was unusual and it left Michael and Elaine with nothing to do except for trying to find information from other sources, which was unsuccessful, since they had to keep up their appearances.

Michael didn't have to worry about it for a while because instead he had to worry about suddenly being grabbed when he was walking to a nearby store from his apartment.

He struggled when two men grabbed him, pulling him towards a black van that was parked on the side of the road. But since he wasn't expecting it, it was easier for the men to quickly drag him and push him into the back where there was another two men already in there waiting for him.

They quickly put a piece of duct tape over his mouth, put a bag over his head, and zip tied his hands in front of him. Michael tried to rip his hands out of the zip tie and tried to scream out, but it was no use.

He was kidnapped.

He was still struggling when the van stopped after a short ten minute drive. He was pulled out of the van and dragged to wherever they were going.

The agent was suddenly push down, making him fall to the ground on his knees. He kept yelling out and screaming, but it was all muffled by the duct tape.

"Take it all off...except for the zip tie." He heard a too familiar voice.

The bag was suddenly torn off, making Michael squint his eyes shut in reaction to the sunlight he had to get used to.

He rolled his eyes when he saw Calum, Luke, and Ashton standing a few feet away from him. Somehow they were now in the middle of a penthouse looking building.

One of their men went to grab the duct tape in order to pull off, but Luke quickly stopped him, "Actually...I kind of like this look to him. Keep the tape on too."

"Leave." Ashton quickly ordered the five men, making them do as they were told.

Michael yelled out angrily, well he tried to. But with the tape still over his mouth he wasn't successful with saying anything without it being muffled.

"Hi." Luke said cheekily, looking down at the man with his usual wide grin and the dark, wanting look to his blue eyes.

Michael only glared at him in return.

"Do you know why you're here?" Ashton asked, crossing his arms while he watched for Michael's answer.

Michael slowly shook his head no because he truly didn't know why. He could only wish it wasn't bad and he hadn't been caught yet.