41 - Four Men

☻♡

☻♡

41 - Four Men

It had been two months and the four dangerous men were building up the new empire with their bare hands in a new city.

However with the resources they already had compared to last time, being money, workers, drugs, and connections, it wasn't that hard to gain influence in their new city. A city they now also owned and gained power within.

A city that wasn't owned just by the usual three men. But a city that was now owned by four men.

"I caught him trying to snitch on the drug drop off plans." Michael hummed out once he entered their office in their new main club, dragging a man in with him and pushing him on to the ground.

Just like previously, they had themselves a sinful club, a secret warehouse, and their own expensive mansion to call home.

"Oh did you now?" Ashton hummed out, glaring at the man while he slowly got out of his seat behind the office's desk. Calum got up from his seat, instantly grabbing a gun that was laid on top of the desk.

Luke stood up to stand next to Michael, looking down at the intimidated man.

"Who do you work for?" Ashton asked sternly, making the obviously distressed man look at at him in fear and worry. But he still remained silent.

"Blood hound...do your thing." Ashton hummed out, stepping away from the afraid man and going back to his seat.

"Oh this will be fun." Luke smirked, draping his arm over Michael's shoulder and pulling the ex-cop along with him to the large black couch placed in their office.

They were all ready for the show Calum was about to put on for them.

Calum quickly went to work, cocking the gun while he slowly walked around the man in condescending circles. He soon began his threats.

"Answer my questions. Or you will be punished."

The man didn't say anything. He only kept his frightened blue eyes on the blood hound.

"Who do you work for?" Calum asked harshly once he stopped walking when he was in front of the man.

But still the man didn't dare to answer. But that was fine to Calum; the man just needed some motivation.

He quickly clipped the safety back on the gun, instead holding it like it was a knuckle duster. The blood hound laid a deadly hit to the man's face, making him yell out in pain and grip onto his face.

"Who do you fucking work for, punk?"

The man still didn't answer. But the fear was only growing and growing by the minute. It was going to be an easy job. Calum scoffed when he realized this.

He swiftly pulled out his favorite switchblade from his pocket, grabbing the man harshly by his hair and pulling him forwards and to the desk. The same switchblade his precious Michael had stabbed a man with and brought for him for his birthday gift back in the beginning of their love story.