Chapter 23

"She called me a slut!"

"She called me a raging alcoholic! "

"She called me abusive and you a bullying whore!"

"Guys, we can't kill Tiffany. That'd look really bad on our records," I started. "Besides it's not like she-"

"It was on LIVE TV!" The three shouted in unison. I rubbed my temples, trying to think clearly.

Why did she do this again?

Oh yeah.

***

Yesterday

"And then they got my order wrong! I mean can you believe these people?" The annoying voice shrilled throughout the living room.

"Yo, Tiffany, can you do the world a favor and shut the fuck up?" Logan asked, glancing up from his cell phone.

"Listen here Logan, just because you're -" A black sock was flung in her face, effectively cutting off whatever retort Tiffany was going to say.

"I cannot believe you just did that!" She shrieked, peeling it off her nose.

"Neither can I! Nice shot Jake!" Andrea chuckled, giving him a fist bump.

"Well someone had to shut her up and I doubt Logie-bear would've done it," Jake smirked as Tiffany threw a tantrum.

We'd been watching an episode of the Big Bang Theory when Tiffany burst into the living room and sat across from us, demanding attention from everyone. Most of the bands were out in the pool or watching TV along with us, so they got a front row view of the situation.

"You four think you're so cool just because you have a few fans, well guess what? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE IS THIS DAMNED BUILDING! You are still nothing Elizabeth and Jacob, NOTHING. You're useless, worthless trash! And I'm going to make sure that everyone knows it," Tiffany fumed, her face turning red with anger.

"Hold up one second. We don't think we're cool. We know we are, unlike you who has to bring everyone else down in order to make your petty little -" Logan was cut off by the three judges walking into the room.

"Attention everyone! We are now at our final eleven and you know what that means, INTERVIEWS!" Katherine exclaimed, jumping happily.

Oh yeah.

Last week we had gotten rid of nine other teams after performing with the zombie theme. Our band had done Thriller, our bruises giving the makeup artist a lot less work to do.

Since we were down to the final eleven now, each week two bands will be voted off the show until we get to the final three. Then they'll go by ones obviously.

"Interviews of who exactly? I mean we're already doing the videos isn't that enough ?" One of the girls asked, popping her gum.

"We're not really interviewing you, well, we will but only about how you get along with others bands and such. The people we'll actually interview is your families. Since two of you are going away tomorrow night, we're only showing the families of those who stay. We'll still show your personal interview however," James explained.

"Alright, whatever," the girl said, turning around and heading to her room.

"So now, we're going to need you to go upstairs as we call you so you can be filmed," Walter said, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

***

"So how well do you get along with other bands?" Ashley, the show's hostess asked me.

"Well, we aren't exactly the closest but we get along alright. The only other band I'm close to is Unrealistic Dreams, since I'm rooming with two of the members," I said, trying to ignore the blinking red light of the camera.