13.UNDER THE MOONLIGHT

"It's almost seven where's Louis? Did he forgot about the date? This isn't another one of his jokes right? What it's just a prank so he can make fun of me or something...No no no he can't do this to me"As always Harry was overthinking about the situation. His clothes started to feel itchy. Everything felt uncomfortable...He started panicking about Louis not showing up on time, when irl it's actually not even 7 yet.

Small droplets of tears started to form under Harry's eyes by just imagine the fact that Louis's not going to actually show up and this was just his plan to embarrass Harry. How could he be such a fool. No no this can't be happenin....

Suddenly Harry's thoughts were interrupted by someone who was running towards him," Hazzaa, I hope I'm not late".

It was Louis...Yes, He showed up.
Harry's face light's up with a beautiful smile as he looked at the boy with feeling of awe in his eyes.
Louis was dress up in a oversized soft woolen yellow pullover and black skinny jeans.

He was looking like a fresh bright blooming sunflower on an early autumn morning. All harry could think about is how adorable this boy is. A golden shine within him and the flicker in his eyes. The way sleeves of his sweater were longer than his arms so they were almost covering his little fingers. Fringes arround his forehead reaching towards those ocean blue eyes. Tinted cheeks and the way he stuck out his tiny little tongue to lick his lips.He's just perfect.

Louis was still trying to catch his breath as he took a look at the boy standing in front of him.

Now he's just straight up staring at the curly haired boy without a single blink. A mesmerized look in his eyes and mouth wide open.

"Where were you?" Harry asked.

"Wow Harry..you..em you're Beautiful"
Louis replied with a look of deep admiration and shyness on his face.

Harry's blushed and giggles to this
"Huhh..n-noo I'm not... don't make fun of me okay ".

Well to be fair Harry is not really good at receiving compliments.

"Aw Hareeyy, you're such a cutie" louis said in a squeaky voice as he playfully poke his nose.

"No stawwp Lou, don't tease me like that ...can we please go now"
Harry said while biting his lower lip trying to hide his smile but the hint of pink blush on his cheeks gave it all away.

"Ah yes yes ofcourse me princess, your wish is my command."
"May I", he asked as he bowed and extend his hand towards Harry.

"Oh yes please" harry replied with a giggle as he place his hand on top of louis's.
Their fingers intertwined as they walked outside the castle.

"Louu" Harry says.

"Yes love" he replied.

"Where are we going exactly?"H asked.

"We're going to our secret place, love"

"Our place",Harry said as a huge smile appeared on his face and his stomach flutters with butterflies.

"Ofcourse Sun, that place can never be the same without you. It was just an empty space for me, to escape the world for a little while but being there with you, that place felt like home.. you are my Home, Haz", Louis replied as he softly pressed H's hand and gave him the most beautiful smile with gleaming eyes.

Harry blushed and softly smiled back as they continue their walk towards the enchanted garden.

~~~~

No matter how many times he came back here this place can never disappoints Harry.
The beauty of this place in uncanny.