Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic! -Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Sword of Harmony. . .

Keldeo had received a strange dream by an unknown force and it has instructed him that him along with his friends need to save Equestria from the Mare in the Moon, Nightmare Moon. Keldeo met Twilight Sparkle and her dragon assistant Spike and gave them a tour around Ponyville while meeting the rest of his friends along the way. Keldeo and Twilight both told eachother about how they believed that Nightmare Moon will return and they both agreed to help eachother out. Then as the stars crashed on the moon, Nightmare Moon revealed herself to all of Equestria and vowed to bring eternal to night to it. However, Keldeo was willing and able to stand up to Nightmare Moon one on one. Will Keldeo and his friends stop Nightmare Moon once and for all before all of Equestria is plunged into eternal darkness for good?

Now back to where we left off. . .

Keldeo and Nightmare Moon were glaring at eachother like when Keldeo and Kyurem had their rematch as everypony watched in shock and anticipation of what's happening, especially the Mane 6.

Applejack: Is Keldeo really going to fight Nightmare Moon?!

Twilight Sparkle: It would appear so! Is he insane?! I mean, I know he's an alicorn and all, but he shouldn't be doing this!

Fluttershy: Will he be okay?

Rainbow Dash: Come on Fluttershy! This is Keldeo we're talking about here. GO Keldeo! Whoop her flank!

Pinkie Pie: Show that meanie that she doesn't mess with the alicorn of Ponyville.

Rarity: I've never seen him do anything so. . . brave and daring before.

Nightmare Moon: You are an intriguing individual if you think you can defy me.

Keldeo: Oh I don't think, I know I can defy you. Besides Ponyville has been a wonderful place I lived in ever since last month! I'll die before I let you conquer it!

Nightmare Moon: You alicorn foal! Do you really believe you can defeat me?

Keldeo: Maybe, maybe not, but I won't know if I don't try, and I will protect everyone even if that means sacrificing myself to do so!

Nightmare Moon blast a laser beam at Keldeo and he used his own magic to cover his own body in his aura whiched conjured a shield to defend himself against the beam. The beam was absorbed by Keldeo's shield, he then opened his mouth and launched a bright blue sphere of concentrated aura at Nightmare Moon, but she barely dodged his attack. Nightmare Moon then created several strikes of lightning bolts to strike Keldeo as he conjured another shield to defend himself once more, but the lightning managed to break his shield and Keldeo got knocked back several feet.

Nightmare Moon: While I wish that I could still punish you for defying me, I have my own matters that I need to attend to. I'll make sure that all of Equestria stays night for eternity forever. *maniacal laugh*

Keldeo: Rrrrraagh! She got away!

The Mane 6 then ran up to Keldeo as both Pinkie and Fluttershy hugged him tightly for a minute before letting go of him.

Rarity: Darling, that was scary! Are you okay?

Keldeo: I'm fine! I'm fine, just frustrated.

Twilight Sparkle: Keldeo, that was dangerous! You could've died! Why did you decide to fight Nightmare Moon?

Keldeo: I couldn't sit there and do nothing. Besides, it's my code that I fight and protect those who can't fend for themselves. Plus I didn't want anypony to get hurt.