Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic? - part 1

One month later. . . .

It's been exactly one month ever since Keldeo arrived in Equestria and he couldn't be happier. He was able to get new job around Ponyville to earn some extra Bits for his new house which he now resides in near the Golden Oak Library. He was able to know more about his friends around the multiple time he spent and hung out with them. He discovered that Pinkie came from a rock farm and she just loves to spread joy and make Ponies smile all the time, you learnt that Applejack has an older brother and a younger sister and they work real hard on the farm together to make Sweet Apple Acres the best like no Apple farm ever was, he knows that Rarity dreams of opening lots of fashion boutiques all over Equestria, and finally he learned that both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy came from a cloud city in the sky called Cloudsdale and Rainbow Dash dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt while Fluttershy stays at her cottage so she can look after her animal friends. It wasn't just those five Keldeo grew closer to because he was extremely helpful to all of the Ponies in Ponyville. Whenever someone required help, Keldeo would always be there to help them out whenever they needed it. Due to this, Keldeo became well known around Ponyville as the most helpful pony out there. Sometimes while Keldeo wasn't working, he would practice some magic spells that he has never learned before in spell books that he found in the library, and sometimes he would create his own techniques like a move he likes to call double team where creates clones of himself which can be used to mess with people or used as sparing partners, or a move called Hydro pump where he uses the holes in his hoofs to shoot out a high pressure stream of water to either attack or get a boost for flying, and his personal favorite where he shoots a yellow-orange beam out of his mouth or horn and he calls it Hyper beam. Today was the Summer Sun Celebration, a special event where Princess Celestia selects a town or city to let them how she uses her magic to lower the moon and raise the Sun. Somepony was coming to supervise the festivities for the Summer Sun Celebration and Keldeo volunteerd to be her tour for the event. Right now it was early in the morning as Keldeo was still in his house sleeping in his bed like a brick. However, as he was, the tip of his horn glowed a small white glow and he shifted a bit while he was asleep.

Inside of his dream, Keldeo was standing out in a space-like void and he look all around him in great confusion.

Keldeo: What the? Am I in the shadow realm?

Mysterious voice: (echo) Help.

Keldeo: Who's there?

Mysterious voice: (echo) Please help them.

Keldeo: Is someone there? You can come out, I won't hurt you I promise.

Then a bright light blinded Keldeo as he was then put into different landscape that looked to be some kind of castle and around him he was in a room that looked like a library with a pedestal in the middle containing a book.

Keldeo: What is this place? Am I dreaming this?

Mysterious voice: (echo) Thousands of years ago, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land.