16. Bakugo is pissed 

The next match was Iida vs Shoto... both boys looked serious especially Iida The way he was looking at his opponent he was thinking really hard on how to win, but his opponent Shoto only had a cold look on his face... Iida needed to focus on this match... because even if he did win this match there's no telling what his next opponent would be it would either be Bakugo or Rinji...

"START!"

Shoto quickly started with his signature move as he stepped forward creating ice on the ground to attack Iida... he quickly moved and started running.. Iida quickly made his way around trying to get closer to Shoto... But Shoto quickly reacted creating more ice from his hand as it followed the ground torch Iida... Iida quickly changed his direction going back to the opposite way.. doing this caused him to be surrounded by two walls of ice... because of this Shoto created ice in the middle as it started to go to the direction where Iida was and people believe that the match was going to be over until Iida quickly jumped dodging the ice... because he jumped he jumped torch Shoto getting closer... surprising everyone..

"Recipro... Burst!" He quickly yelled boosting his left leg for a mighty kick... Suddenly Shoto ducked... Iida land back on the ground behind his enemy.. he only had 10 seconds before his engines stalled so he had to make this quick... he quickly turned back around and started to do another kick with his left leg again.. quickly and surprisingly it landed making Shoto hit the ground, hard...

When he was on the ground he started to form a thin layer of ice, but Iida quickly jumped in the air again grabbing the back of his shirt... and started to run with him.. his plan was throwing him out of bounds before his 10 seconds were up...

Suddenly something went wrong and he looked behind him to look at his mufflers and they were covered in ice. Ice started to come out of Shoto's foot and hand covering his enemies wrist with ice..

It turns out when he got hit and landed on the ground he was able to touch his mufflers covering them with ice.. The ice on Iida's wrist started to go up his body and covered him up almost completely covering his whole body except his head...

"Iida has been immobilized. Todoroki advances!" Midnight excitedly said.. making the crowd cheer even more...

Even though his son won and was going to the final match Endeavor was still angry, or maybe it was frustration... He did over here two people in the crowd start to talk...

"Holy crap the number to hero's son well possibly go up against the number one hero's nephew... if that happens that's going to be amazing fight I'm wondering who's going to win.."

"Come on it has to be the number one's nephew.. it looks like he has the same Quirk as his uncle!"

"Yeah you're right but the number two's son has fire and ice..."

Endeavor just gritted his teeth..

Rinji quickly got up from his chair and started to walk to the entrance to enter the arena floor... "Good luck out there!" A few of them said.. Even Izuku got up to tell him goodbye and good luck as well but to make sure that he does not underestimate Bakugo.. Rinji just smiled and told him he had a plan..

As he was walking down to the entrance he thought to himself as he looked at his hand... Bakugo would most likely go past his limit with this fight... And Rinji would not be able to keep up unless he used his actual Quirks... but if he did that people would find out that he does not have his uncles power... he knew that he had to use this opportunity at this sport festival to be able to stand out and get more opportunities with pro heroes... and if people, and other pro heroes thought that he had the same abilities as his uncle then most likely he would have more opportunities..