10. Team Shinso

It was time for the second round to be explained. Midnight was still up in front on the stage. Overexcited like she was before. As she started to explain on the board was a picture of All Might teamed up with a few heroes as he was on top for an example on what the students were going to do. "The game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point value will be added together To reach your team total. Everyone will know how much your worth thanks to your headband..." Rinji started to get a serious look, he also wondered who should he team up with?.. before he was really psyched up, but now in this moment he felt really uncomfortable. It was like someone was watching him. Of course people were watching him, but this was different it was like somebody was examining him. He tried to shake it off and continued listening to Midnight. "Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll will be to manage them." A few of the other students started to talk amongst themselves making sure that they understood.

"NOW, you've got 15 minutes to build your team. I recommend you get started." She said as a big clock appeared on the board behind her showing 15 minutes. Quickly the students started to roam around the stadium some already forming groups pretty quickly and others were talking saying that they could be compatible. Several of the Class 1A students were already confronting Bakugo.

Rinji was still standing alone he was trying to think quickly he didn't wanna make a mistake and not be able to go to the next round. He thought that he could possibly Join up with Bakugo's team Because he knew that Bakugo would give it his all and he would definitely be able to go to the next round, but sadly he is a hothead.. Also there's Shoto, he's really strong but on the other hand he was pretty cold to Deku before they started the sports Festival. But maybe he really needs to think about teaming up with a friend Maybe he should team up with Deku, but then again everybody is going to be after him because of the points... maybe he should team up with different class members but if he did that that would put him in a disadvantage. He continued looking around and he also noticed Everyone was basically avoiding Deku, so maybe he would probably have to team up with Deku...

Suddenly that feeling came back again, someone watching him. He quickly looked around and did not notice anything out of the ordinary. But then he noticed a girl walking towards him. She had bright bluish green eyes dark black hair but slightly shaved on one side, with dark blue tips. He honestly did not recognize her at first. But he knew that she was a UA student since she was wearing the gym clothes that they had to wear. Finally when she got close enough she introduced herself. "Hello, my name is Chitrinee Sekai, and you're Rinji Yagi you are All Might's nephew correct?" That was really quick, kind of startled him, but he brushed it off.

"Yes that's me... so do you want to team up with me?"

"Oh no, I'm actually not part of the sports festival, I'm actually from the business course."

"Oh so if you're not a part of it why are you down here."

"To see you of course."

"Really to see me!?"

Rinji did not know what to think of this girl if she was not supposed to be here why was she talking to him, The second round is going to start here pretty soon and here he is talking to some random girl. "Honestly I was curious about you. Since you are the number one hero's nephew. I guess you can just say I wanted to meet you." Chitrinee sad as she reached out her hand for a handshake. Rinji was all types of confused. He didn't understand what was going on. But since she was somewhat nice even though the way she was talking was slightly rude, kind of reminding him of one of his cousins. He finally decided to shake her hand...