4. Plus ultra!

Nomu suddenly threw a punch hitting Rinji in the stomach. Throwing him up through the air. Everyone was in shock especially All Might. His body was thrown in the air so fast that they couldn't keep up, but it felt like forever until they heard a loud boom. Rinji had hit the far wall towards the exit, a few floors up from the ground. His body was in bedded into the wall. Cracks, and rubble surrounding his body.

The group of students that were at the exit did not know what had happened

The group of students that were at the exit did not know what had happened. "LOOK! Is that Rinji Yagi?" Uraraka yelled out as she started to point up. "Yes, it is, is he OK?" Momo said as the other ones looked up in worry. Rinji could barely move and started to come to. He was unconscious from the moment after he got punched into the air. He could feel the blood falling down over his right eye. He try to move his body slightly. Pulling his arm out. His arm felt like it weighed a ton. He could barely breathe and could actually feel, and hear his heartbeat in his ears. The attack probably could've been worse. He has no idea if he has any internal damaged, but was grateful that he was able to activate his Metal control Quirk, to add a layer of metal to his belly like a Bullet proof vest. He could barely see only using his left eye.

All Might was filled with rage now. He wasn't able to see if Rinji was ok. He quickly told the other students to meet up with the others no one else is going to get hurt. Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima hesitantly started making their way to the others. Izuku kept on looking back because of worry. Before any of the villains moved All Might run as fast as he could towards them, and preparing his fist for a Mighty punch. Nomu ran torch him as well. Both of their punches met each other, Causing massive wind to form, blowing everything away. All Might through another punch, and then another, and so on, being met with equally powerful punches from Nomu. Creating more wind, so much wind that no one could get near them. There was anger on All Might's face. Every punch had a purpose. Nomu got in a few heavy blows, especially to All Might's bloody side. But it was like All Might's anger Field him to keep on going, stronger and faster. He started to push Nomu back. His punches were faster now no one could see them. Every single punch is more than 100% of his power.

Finally All Might had him up in the air grabbing, spinning, and throwing him into the ground shattering the ground below him in millions of pieces. As Nomu hit the ground his body bounced up, but before he could land All Might appeared. He needed one more good punch. It was almost like he put everything behind this punch. "Go beyond! plus ultra!" As the punch connected it was like a explosion, even the ground broke under All Might's feet. The mighty punch hoisted Nomu up high Shooting him through the ceiling. All that was left was a giant hole where he went through. Because of that extreme force of power the whole place started to shake.

"That's All Might for you, that's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!" Mineta said with tears in his eyes. Momo and a few of the others went below where Rinji was at. She quickly created a inflatable cushion that fighter fighters use . Jiro, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido was holding all four corners to make sure that it was stable. But before they could let Rinji no they were ready he suddenly fell, landing on the cushion. Sero and Momo quickly made their way over to him, gently picking him up, trying not to hurt him. "Dude what the hell happened to you? We really couldn't tell what was going on..." Sero said as he was holding on to Rinji. "All... Might... All Might... Is he ok? And... What about the others?" "Everything is fine, stop your worrying. All Might took care of the bad guy." Momo said as she was holding the other side of Rinji up. She also noticed that he was covered in cuts. And if anything would need to be worried about is the wound on his head.