Christmas Disaster

A woman with purple, short and spiky hair walks in, first. She's attacked by one of Molly's famous hugs, a hug that she gladly returned.

"Tonks! Oh, it's lovely to see you!" Molly exclaimed.

"It's lovely to see you as well, Molly." Tonks replies back, with a smile on her face.

Tonks looks around the room, her eyes landing on familiar faces first. "Harry! Ron! Hermione!It's great to see you all again."

The trio reply back to her with friendly faces and hello's.

Tonks then turns to the five teenagers, some who had familiar faces. The girl turns back to Molly, who was standing next to her. She asks her, "Is that them?" She asks in a soft tone. When Molly nodded, the tips of Tonks's hair turned into several shades of blue.

Some of her hair turning light blue to show her excitement, and a little bit of it turning dark blue, for her sadness.

Peter's eyes widened at the woman's hair, "Are you metamorphmagus?!?" He asked her.

When Tonks nodded happily back, Sirius commented, "Those are really rare!"

Tonks smiled at the sight of her best friend. Few people noticed her sadness and change in behavior during a period of time after Sirius died.

She blinked rapidly once she realized that she'd zoned out.

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Nymphadora Tonks, but please call me Tonks."

A series of hi's and hello's go around the room. Before anyone else can speak up, another man enters. Although this one is very easily recognized.

"Holy shit." Sirius muttered under his breath, whilst looking back and fourth between the two Remus'.

"My apologies for being a bit late, Molly. Dora just couldn't bear saying goodbye to dear old Harper." Remus tells Molly sincerely, giving Tonks a teasing smile whilst saying the last sentence.

"Shut up." Tonks tells the boy, peering down to the ground with blazing cheeks.

"Two Moony's." James blurted out loud randomly, causing everyone to turn to him.

Lily rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and whispered to him.

"You really can't ever keep your mouth shut, can you?"

"You wound me, darling."

A full moon was nearing, meaning that Remus's senses were heightened. Because of this, the man was able to hear the small interaction that occurred between his two best friends. A smile spread across his face, once he saw all five of the people that were there.

The smile only grew once he noticed younger Remus and Sirius holding hands and sitting closely together.

"Missed you, James." Remus said out loud, a tear threatened to escape his eyes. Which made, James reply with a sad smile, showing Remus that he's aware of the unfortunate events that'd happened.

The next part, older Remus hesitated to say but did, "Can I- can I maybe hug you guys?"

James got up from his chair, walked towards Remus and gave the man older than him a big hug.

"Still buying ten pounds of chocolate every time you visit, Hogsmede?" James whispered in his ear.

Remus let's out a teary laugh and responds with, "I try."

Next comes Lily, who gives Remus a well needed, Lily-hug. And then Peter, who was hesitant at first, but once he muttered to the man a few needed words, the two hugged as well.