4~ Thank You Hyung

In the rooftop

"What happened koo?" Tae asked as soon as he stand near his brother.

"Don't go to Jimin's place."
"I mean you can go but don't stay over." Jeongguk spoke in a stern voice.

"Koo" He looked at Jeongguk with pleading eyes.

"No"

"But please koo I already promised Jimin that I would stay in his place."

"Just tell him that our parents won't allow it."

"You know how Jimin is. He already called dad and asked for his permission."

"Then tell him I don't allow. And above that I will be all alone in the house. You know I can't sleep without you and yet you are thinking of leaving your brother and going to that shorty's house."

"Oh my God kook you are a grown up man..." Tae voice out even though a part of him felt a little bid sad for his brother knowing too well the younger don't sleep without him.
"And don't call him shorty."

"Whatever...he's a shorty."
"Hyung don't go please"
"Let's just visit his house together and go back. I don't want to be alone in the weekends." Jeongguk almost pleaded.

"That's why I told you to date some one so that you won't be lonely and bother me." Tae made a mistake with this.

Those soft eyes which were looking at him suddenly change and his face with an emotion he can't read...
"I told you not to talk about it. I'm never getting a girlfriend."

"Okay² your wish."
"The break is almost over let's go down." Tae said dragging Jeongguk by his left arm.

"But you won't stay out right?"
"Hyung?"

Jeongguk stop walking which made Tae look back to see those orbs penetrating into his.

"Yes I'm not. I know Minnie will surely kill me."

"Don't care about that smol human."

Taehyung hit the back of Jeongguk's head "I told you not to give him such names. But since I did as you said you would cook and also wash the dishes."

"Sure"
After walking some time when they were about to turn to the corner of the corridor of their classrooms

Jeongguk suddenly pulled Taehyung back and smooched his cheek

"Ummpuahh"

"Thank you hyung." And he went away first.

Tae just smile and shook his head "This kid."

Another update🌝
Hii lovelies