1~ Sleepyhead

The 'Jeons' were a happy family. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon both work as lawyers. They have their own law firm. And they were quite a well off family.

Yes. The Jeon Siblings.
Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk.
They are very obedient since they were kids and doesn't trouble their parents much. Jeongguk tops his class. Taehyung is quite bad in studies and due to the trauma of the accident that happened when he was 3, he started school late. So they were in the same class even though Tae is 3 years older.

Taehyung hasn't been a healthy child and gets sick often. He is the shy, kind and innocent type. Even though he is older than Jeongguk by 3 years, Jeongguk often acts as the elder one. He will order Tae around but never let anyone touch him. He's very protective of Tae. But his possessiveness is extreme that sometimes Taehyung would get mad and upset. But after all that, they would still cuddle at night. After all, they love each other so much.

And yes they are Sleepyheads.
Don't blame Tae.
It's 7.38 am and he's been awake for more than 30 mins. It is Jeongguk who won't wake up still and also refuse to let Taehyung get up. He's hugging on Taehyung waist like some sort of koala not letting go and he's not planning to let it go anytime soon.
If possible he want to be like this forever. Him holding Tae by the waist and Taehyung's hands running through his raven locks. Yes this is the best feeling.

For the past 20 mins Taehyung's been whinning like a child telling Jeongguk to let go.

"Gguk"
"Jeongguk-ah"

"Hmm"

"Let's get up. It's already 7.30 . Come on, we will be late for school"

Jeongguk didn't reply. And it makes Taehyung angry. He's has been trying his best to wake him up for the past 30 mins. Even if he doesn't want to wake up yet, he should let him go. He doesn't want to be late for class and get detention again. Just 1 week ago the same thing happened and they got detention.

"Yahhh! Jeon Jeongguk. Get up already or let me go" Tae tried pushing the hands around his waist.

Jeongguk just tightens his hold more and brings Tae closer to him. He brings his nose at the crook of the elder's neck.
"hmmm you smell so good even when you just woke up. I love ur smell"

"Let go of me and stop sniffing me" Tae said pushing Jeongguk a little.

Jeongguk just gave a warning glare and continue sniffing on the elder's neck.

After 5 mins silence
"Gguk-ah...let's get up please. I have an uncompleted homework and I don't want a detention, do we? Hmmm? Please. I will give you a kiss"

Jeongguk immediately open his eyes after hearing the word he wants to hear and smiles.

"I want two"

Taehyung sighs and give a kiss each on both cheeks.

Jeongguk finally let go and he too gets up and went to the washroom.

Taehyung decides from today he won't sleep with younger anymore. But deep down he knows later that night he will just end up with the younger on his bed. They has been sleeping together since they were kids. When Tae turns 14, their parents got new rooms for both of them. But Jeongguk being Jeongguk, he gave excuses like Taehyung can't sleep alone due to his sleepwalks and nightmares and he himself gets scared if he sleeps alone.( like as if Jeongguk u scared?😏)

The truth is he can't sleep without Taehyung's warmth and he loves waking up with tae in the morning. He just wants the elder to be with him every minute. He loves his brother so much and too much.

Taehyung also loves his younger brother so much and always complies
with the younger's orders and demands.

______________________________________

Ist chap done😶

If by chance anyone finds and read this....if u r that someone please leave ur thoughts.

I would love to interact with y'all.

I love you🐾