2~ A secret from their parents

The two come down for breakfast after finishing their morning routines, already dressed for school.

Jeongguk's pov:

Tae and I sit on opposite chairs facing each other. Dad was already on a chair when we come down.

"Good morning appa"
"Good morning eomma"

"Good morning to both of you too." dad wished back.

"But I would really appreciate if you both wake up a little bit early" he added with a smile.

We both give dad a tight lipped smile.

"We will try to from tomorrow onwards" I said.

"How long have you been saying that to us? Your tomorrow will never come." Mom said pulling out a chair and sit down for breakfast.

"And you too Tae, you are the elder one. You should be the one telling kook to wake up early. But look at you, you are the same as him."

"But Kook is the one who won't allow me to...mfphhh"
I put a piece of sandwich inside his mouth so that he won't let it out to our parents.

"Eomma, hyung and I played games till late. That's why we can't wake up early."

Hyung glared at me. I give him a pleasing eyes and signed him not to continue talking.

He sulks and continues eating his breakfast. I don't want mom to know that we were late because of me, that I'm the one who won't let him get up. That I hold his waist so that he can't move away and I don't get up easily before hyung gives me kisses and I....

"Kook... Jungkook..Why are you spacing out? Come on finish your breakfast. You are already late for school."

"Okay Mom."

We finished having our breakfast and head off to school.

Pliz vote and comment

Beautiful humans...have a good night or day✨