Ch.5 [Greedy Hizuru]

[Smut/Lemon Warning! There's a scene of it in this chapter! Younger audience be sure to skip it out!]
.
.
3 Days Later . . .

Arthur stand with a couple of Soldiers behind him as Pixis was next to him as well. The Group were watching the Port being built in the same spot from S4.

He see the construction workers overseeing the designs in the distance. "With this port, We can expect ships being built as well..." Pixis says as He crosses his arms.

"Yes, With The Power Of The Founder.. I believe I can make contact with one of the nations.." Arthur replied while not taking his eyes off the construction.

"You Mean Hizuru?.." Pixis glance at Arthur who nodded, They remember of the Old Records they founded sealed in The Reiss Chapel Underground Cavern.

It had many things such as Old Maps of the World Outside including Names of Nations as well. Such as Hizuru.

"With The Tests I done with the Founder's Power, I can be at the mainland... " Arthur replied as Pixis slowly nodded.

"Ah yes, by controlling Someone's Body?.." Pixis asked as He remembers well that he and his fellow officers watched Arthur control someone by being in another room.

"Yes, assuming there's Eldians in Hizuru..." Mutter Arthur, He shakes his head.

"I see... "

Arthur Close his eyes for a moment. "I wasn't this strong willed and ruled through an fist, then I probably be an figurehead by now..."

Commander Pixis laughed at this as He nodded in agreement. "True, Most likely Zackery would take the lead as him being the senior officer.."

"Yeah, Well... True.."
.

Later that day, Arthur walked down the Halls of The place where The Three Warriors, Mr Leonhart and Ymir are at. Currently Reiner and Bertholdt are still in there cells with Ymir There, guarding along with Kenny. All the while he was holding an suitcase on the way there as well.

He took a deep breath and exhales before entering the interrogation room as He saw Annie and Her father sat at the table on their side before Arthur went to sit in front of them as He place the suitcase besides his seat.

"So It been three days then.. have you decided?.." He asked carefully with caution in his tone.

Both Mr Leonhart and Annie look at each other then nodded as she turn her head towards Arthur. ''I'm ready to join you in your cause. If you want to take away my titan-though I would like to join in the military as Your Guys Female Titan, to support me and my father---then go ahead.'' Her answer was loud and clear, probably on purpose because Mr Leonhart was beaming with pride. She had, in fact, thought about it all three days, much to the growing frustration of both Reiner and Bertolt. They'd tried everything in their power to talk her out of it, but in the end, her mind was set and so was her father's.

She knew they'd see her as a traitor, that much was obvious, but with due time, she realized they would probably come to understand her and maybe even admit she was right all along. After all, she saw the doubts in both Reiner's and Bertolt's resolve that Marley was perfect when she'd easily countered all their arguments. But that's was a cool thinking since they had there loyalty for Marley been drilled into their heads like a Tight Screw itself.

More importantly, however, was that she knew if she joined Arthur's team she could accomplish what she truly wanted; a normal life with her father.

he bowed deeply. ''Thank you, Annie. I promise you won't ever regret placing your trust in me.''