Ch.1[Stealing the Founder Titan]

.
[warning: First time writing an AOT Fanfic! Sorry if it's cringe or anything : ( ]
.

In The Dead Of Night, The Moon light shines down onto the forest that's surrounds a Chapel below it.

Underneath The Chapel itself was an Crystalized Cavern with pillars to hold the ceiling up as well.

In the far Cavern was a family clothed in white and a young teenage girl holding a syringe filled with Titan Spinal fluid.

Across from her was Uri Reiss as He watch his niece trembling before him as he understands her fear, for he once felt that way when it was his time to inherited the founder titan.

Frieda trembles as she hesitates to inject the Titan Spinal serum into her.

Rod watched as well with saddned eyes towards his brother, He was disgusted with himself for being a coward to not inherited the Founder Titan, Now he would watch his brother get eaten by his daughter.

There was a flash of lightening as Frieda eyes Widened along with the rest of her family. Uri turned to face an black haired Titan at 7 meters right before his side.

Uri slowly smile at this as he whispers "all according to plan..." Before chucking with relief.

The Titan grabs Uri, immediately breaking the chains before throwing the man into it mouth.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Rod As Frieda watched horrified for what she is witnessing. one of The Titan elbows accidentally hit against one of the crystal pillars causing rubble to fall before blocking the Reiss family which in turn separate the titan from them. As the Dust spreads everywhere.

Frieda was still in shock while Rod immediately runs to the rubble attempting to move the giant wall of rubble but to no success.

But with The Titan, in it's side, it falls to the ground as Someone came out of it nape.

It reveals to be an 16 year old male, Black hair, Amber eyes with the height of 6'6, as he came out of the nape and watch the Titan body dissolves into nothing.

"Hmm... Alright... " The Unknown Founder Titan Shifters went to one of the crystalized wall and removed a rock to reveal an hidden compartment. It shows An Blood Vial that's labeled with 'Uri Reiss'.

The Titan Shifter open the vital and carefully let a drip of blood fall onto his palm. Then suddenly he was in the paths as He slowly looked to see the familiar sandy dunes and finally looking at the coordinate that's connects all Eldians.

He looked around again and sees Ymir Fritz, He slowly walked towards her as The Girl looked up while stoping her work.

"Ymir Fritz... I have an order from the first King Fritz..." He says as Ymir stiffens before He offers his hand to her.

"If you don't believe me, then look into my memories..." He stated as Ymir cautiously slowly takes his hand before diving in to look through his memories.

(A Long Time Ago.........)

(".... Dark... Yet darker..... Am I in Limbo...?" He Questions himself while looking around in Limbo.

"Hahaha! You aren't quite dead yet boy..." Chuckles an Old Man As The First Person looks at the old man before his eyes widened wide.

"King Fritz....?...." He Whispers before walking towards the first King Fritz from Attack On Titan, He had seen him from one of the episodes.

"Hmmm... You know me then?..... What's your name boy?...." Old King Fritz asked The Boy.

"My Name is Arthur.. sir..." Arthur answered honestly while Old King Fritz slowly nods to himself.