Ch.4 [Warrior's Fall]

.
.
.
Things have been going well for the last 1 and a half years in paradise.

Ever since Arthur was crowned King, Everything was going great for the better.

With the Power of the Founding Titan, He had mindless pure Titans to be at Near The Edges of the Island.

During that time, Grisha Yeager had News Of Him being able to remove his Titan without killing him after with the help and assistance of his son, Eren Yeager.
.

(Flashback)---

Grisha eyed Eren worriedly. ''Never mind the other hundreds of things that could possibly go wrong. But, it's the only thing I could make on such a short notice, If this works, I'll lose my attack titan—but I'll also lose the curse of Ymir. It just means I can't receive another titan for the rest of my life.''

Eren knew the consequences all too well. It wasn't like they had much choice in the matter anyway. ''All right,'' he said, breathing in loudly. ''Let's do this then.''

Grisha nodded and took off his dress shirt, leaving his upper body exposed to the syringe he had filled with the purple liquid. Wordlessly, he handed his son the syringe and turned his back to him. ''You have to shoot it directly into my spine, around C7,'' Grisha explained while bending his neck. ''Do you see the most prominent protruding spine from my neck area? That's C6. Palpate it and then go down. Make sure you make good difference between the two to locate C7 correctly.''

Eren did as he was told, double-checking to make sure he had the correct spine between his fingers. ''I got it,'' he said resolutely.

Based on where Eren was palpating, Grisha had to agree. ''Now comes the hardest part. You have to stick the needle between the two spines and go around two centimeters deep. Then inject the fluid upwards. Be sure to clean my skin first with some alcohol and make sure no air is in the syringe,'' his father advised him.

Eren grabbed some soft cotton and dipped it into a bit of alcohol to clean his father's skin. Next, he pressed a little bit on the syringe to let some fluid escape, which ensured there was no air left in it. ''All right, dad, here I go,'' Eren stated, slowly bringing the needle to his father's skin. Oddly enough, Eren's hands weren't shaking even though he was incredibly nervous right now; it was like they were made of steel. He stuck the needle inside his father spine and slowly pushed it deeper to what he guessed to be around two centimeters. Not thinking twice, he shot the purple liquid inside and then retracted the needle. He watched his father expectantly, who didn't react very much yet, until his whole spine began to glow purple.

The sudden muscle spasms from Grisha and his painful hissing had Eren's pulse speeding up considerably. He watched with growing worry as his father thrashed about, grunting and groaning while his spine continued to glow purple.

After five minutes of this, Eren was afraid he might not make it after all, but then the spasms slowly began to cease until only his panting remained. ''Dad! Are you okay?'' he yelled a bit too loudly. He watched how his father turned his head and groaned painfully.

''That… was not pleasant whatsoever,'' he grumbled. He felt like he'd run a marathon backwards. His head was throbbing and he felt lightheaded and weak.

''Did it work?'' Eren asked, not sure based on what he had seen.

''Only one way to find out,''

Grisha cut his palm as He and Eren waited for steam to come out but none came as The wound didn't heal at all.

Grisha gave a weak chuckle as Both him and His son felt relived at their achievement.