Spain (Dancing)

This is dedicated to ma sister, Riley! This will be continued as a part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the bar, doing the most stupidest thing possible, trying drowning all my sorrows in beer. It wasn't working at all, it took A LOT to get me drunk enough to forget something. But hat wasn't going to stop me from trying. So, there I sat, drinking shot after shot of strong beer, when I heard my favorite song come on. Now, I wasn't completely drunk, so I wasn't tipsy or stumbling, in fact, I was more coordinated than normal, it was my judgement that was a little off.

I got up from my seat and made my way over to the dance floor, gracefully. I walked on to the dance floor and started dancing to the song (maraca). At first I was dancing sort of slow, but I gradually picked up speed as the song played faster. People cleared the dance floor, making more room for me to bust out some awesome moves. People started cheering me on, it felt good to be the center of attention for once. I moved my hips to the beat of the song, as drunk guys tried to dance with me, I just pushed them away, no wanting to get involved with them in they way they wanted to be with me.

My green eyes wandered around the bar, and they kept landing on a pair of beautiful forest green eyes that were filled with so much happiness. The owner of the lovely eyes had dark brown, wavy hair, a REALLY nice tan, and the biggest smile I'd ever seen. Over all, he was hot. Those eyes kept drawing my attention away from my dance, especially when I noticed they were getting closer.

The guy with the green eyes pushed through the large crowd that had formed around me. He made his way over to me and stopped in front of me, so I stopped my dance, much to the disappointment of many guys. I just stood there looking at him, he didn't talk to me, so I didn't talk to him. He walked closer to me and took my hand in his, put his other hand on my hips, and got into a dance formation. I snapped out of my daze and placed my hand on his shoulder and positioned myself in the same dance formation.

The guy looked over at the DJ and gave him a sharp nod. The DJ started playing a song that recognized as a salsa dance. I didn't know the dance, so, I just let him lead. We danced for a couple of minutes until I got the hang of the foot work that was involved, as soon as I did,we were dancing across the floor, doing spins and dips. It was amazing, I've never danced like this with anyone before, I felt so free and relaxed. My short, wavy, blonde hair flew behind us as we danced to the song.

The song ended, all too quickly for my liking, and we pulled apart, both slightly red. People started clapping and cheering loudly. I looked over at the guy and we both started laughing, feeling high on happiness.

He was first to say something, "Your not a bad dancer, could use a little practice, but over all, not bad" he had a Spanish accent tat would ale any girl swoon over him.

"Not bad? I'm guessing you think that your amazing at dancing, right? Because I believe it was me who was on beat" complete lie...

He laughed again, he had a totally adorable laugh, "on beat?! That was dreadful"

I know he just insulted me, but, he was slightly right, so, I laughed along with him. "Ok ok, I'll admit it, I'm not the best dancer"

"Your a good dancer, you just need more practice. I teach a dance class on Saturday, why don't you stop by?"

"Maybe I will,"

"Ok then, I'll give you my number, in case you need help finding the studio, ok?"

"Sure" I said, slightly flustered. He handed me a slip of paper with his phone number on it, and name on it, and waved to me as he walked out the door. Realization occurred to me and I started fan-girling. I couldn't wait for Saturday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, this is dedicated to my (forever alone) sister (yes, I did just say that no one will EVER lover her, she is mean. Loljk, I love my sister! Or do I...)

Anyways, I take request, put who you want me to write about next in the comments, also tell me if you want to dedicate it to someone! tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. Also, I don't really know how to dance, so if I described anything incorrectly, deal with it.

(I'm going to continue all my one shots later, as like, a part 2)