Prussia (Awesome birthday) part 1

Well, it's my birth-day, and again, no one bothered to remember. I sighed at I sat down at my desk in science class, I rested my head on my hand, put in my ear phones, and zoned out to my music that I had playing. I listened to two whole albums before class was over, or should I say, before my ear phone was yanked out of my ear.

"Gutan tag (y/n)!" The loud Prussian shouted

"Hi Gil," I muttered. I was so not in the mood to talk with him.

"What's got you looking so down Frau?" Gilbert asked, sitting down next to me

I let out an irritated sigh, "I'm not in the mood Gil, why don't you go hang out with Toni and Francis?"

"Well, France is annoying England, and Spain is annoying Romano. So... I thought I would come and annoy you~!"

"Did you now?" I said, letting the irritation drip from my voice

"Yes, I did!" He chirped, "I also wanted to wish you a totally awesome birth-day!"

I sat up when and looked into his crimson eyes he said that, "Wh-what?" Maybe I heard him wrong...

"I said, happy birth-day." He repeated, looking slightly confused

I smiled when I realized I heard him right, "thanks Gil," I collected my things and stood up, "it means a lot," then I kissed him on the cheek to show my thanks. I giggled when I saw a pink tint flow into his cheeks, "see ya on Monday!" I turned to walk out the door with a smile on my face. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist, I turned around and saw it was a slightly flustered Gilbert.

"H-hey, (y/n), W-want to come over later?"

I smiled warmly, "I'd love to Gil,"

"Awesome," he said, letting go of my hand

"Yeah... Awesome..." I repeated slowly, then turned around and walked out the class room door, smiling like an idiot.

==============

This one shot will be continued in a part two. I hope you liked it, I just wanted to post something cuz I'm bored. So, here you go.

~ Devin