Epilogue

┌──═━┈━═──┐

epilogue

"He is not wrong

"He is not wrong."

└──═━┈━═──┘

Victoria Petrov walked into the Hard Deck bar with a smile on her face. She had a simple white dress on and it made her laugh at how cheap it was. Random small flowers were in her long blonde hair.

The piano was playing Rooster's song, 'Great Balls of Fire.'

This idea was a joke, truly. She brought it up one morning as a joke, but now it came to life.

Hangman stood at her side, their arms looped together. The bar was littered with their closest friends who were standing on either side of the cheap white sheet on the floor, leading around the bar, to where the pool table was.

Victoria looked up to see Rooster, already looking right at her. He was wearing a rented suit, it wasn't that they were broke, they actually had it pretty good. But, they wanted something lowkey, and how lowkey was the Hard Deck bar where they met?

Everyone sang along to Great Balls of Fire, even Victoria who never left Rooster's eyesight. Hangman slowly walked her down the sheet and he stopped right in front of the groom.

Hangman looked his best friend in the eyes with a smile, "If you feel even an ounce of doubt, we can leave right now." Everyone laughed at the joke and Venus smacked his arm, telling him to go stand beside Rooster.

Rooster had four groomsmen, Hangman, Bob, Fanboy, and Maverick. While Victoria had Dino, Bambi, Pheonix, and Payback. She told him that Payback was a bridesmaid because of how he always worshipped her.

Rooster watched her every move, hypnotized by the way his fiance looked. He loved everything about her, the way her nose twitched when her voice raised slightly whenever she got excited, or even when she yelled at him, her eyes would always be his favorite color green.

Victoria looked at Fritz who was their priest, as he started speaking, "We are here to commemorate two of our greatest friends, Victoria and Bradley who had their ups and downs,"

Hangman hollered, "A lot of mistakes on his part."

Victoria laughed and patted Bradley on his shoulder, "He is not wrong."

Fritz continued, "These two pilots have loved and lost, but never let each other go after kissing on her hospital bed," Everybody laughed, "And, even though they hated each other for six years, they still found their way back to each other." He paused, "Everyone who was in Top Gun remembers he was so whipped that he bought her apple juice every morning after a fight."