twenty-three

┌──═━┈━═──┐

twenty-three - Venus did not almost die for this outcome.

"Well, it is different."

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

Venus and Bones were flying next to Bambi and Dino as they soared through the air.

It was the next day and it seems as if they needed to get one more training day done before hearing about the mission. Venus talked to Rooster more and they seemed to be friends, but Venus was still keeping a safe distance.

"Why do you have your hair did and makeup before training?" Venus asked as they flew. It was quiet and they knew they had a few minutes before Maverick got up into the sky.

Elowen smiles slightly at her blonde friend, "Serving looks is what I do, honey." And then there was a pause, "And after today, Colt and I are going on a date."

Bambi spoke up, "Is Alice watching Greyson?" The two parents nodded and that's when Maverick spoke up.

"Baby talk already?"

Venus laughed, "It is not our fault you have zero children at age seventy, old man."

Maverick chuckled, it hurt a little, but he liked her boldness, "Well, you won't make it to seventy if you keep talking like that."

Bone's voice went through her ear, "Left!" Venus quickly turned the stick to the left and started to head down, Maverick following her.

Bambi spoke up, "Behind you!"

"No shit." Bones yelled as he kept watching Maverick.

Venus saw a valley in between two mountains, it would be a close fit and she knew Maverick would pull up. It was a risky choice, but that's what she lived for.

Maverick's voice rang through her ear, "That's not going to be easy, Venus!" She could hear the concern in his voice, "Pull up! You're not going to make it!"

"I do not need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it."

Dino yelled, "If you kill my husband before I can, I will kill you."

Venus laughed and quickly turned her aircraft on its side as she was about to enter between the two mountains.

"We aren't going to fit!" Bone's voice boomed and it made her almost hesitate. He usually agreed with her choices, but if she hesitated, they would both die.

Venus had to get rid of Maverick, if she didn't, she might die from embarrassment. The girl was very prideful in her risk-taking, but the last time she took this big of a risk, she almost died. But, she can't die now.