Hints and Clues ♡ Ryujin

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Itzy 6th Member AU

"Is everyone ready?" Yeji asked you and the rest of the members as you all got comfortable for the vlive that she was about to start.

The six of you were sitting behind a table and each of you had an album for your new song, Sneakers. You all decided to unbox your albums while showing fans.

"Yeah, I think so. I can't wait to speak with midzy." Ryujin said as she pulled you close to her.

"Okay then, it's starting.. 3, 2, 1!"

"All in us! Hello, we are ITZY!" All of you greeted happily as fans started to pour in your live and start commenting.

"Hey everyone, today we'll be unboxing our new album sneakers! We hope you like it a lot as much as we do." Lia said as she turned to the members with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, and we will be showing you everything you could get inside the album!" You said as you grabbed a copy and showed it to the camera.

"Great! Let's start opening." Yeji said as she passed around scissors for everyone to use.

Every member seemed to have no trouble opening it, but when it came to you, it was quite difficult.

As much as you tried, the plastic wouldn't budge and stayed perfectly in place.

Ryujin immediately noticed and offered to help.

"Y/n? You need help sweetie?" She asked as she grabbed the copy from you gently and took of the plastic.

The members, including yourself, looked at her in shock. See, you and Ryujin had been dating for a while and the members knew about this.

But unfortunately, you know that the two of you can't reveal your relationship to midzy, so seeing Ryujin call you 'sweetie' in front of midzy came off as a shocker.

"Thanks!" You chuckled nervously as you grabbed the album from her and continued to unbox it.

"Okay, so the first thing is the CD. Oh, and I got Y/n on the cover of mine! She looks so beautiful, doesn't she?" Chaeryeong said excitedly as she took it carefully from the box and showed the camera.

"Of course she does! She's so beautiful, and mine-"

"Of course she looks beautiful! She's our FRIEND! Right, Ryujin?" Yeji said as she tried to cover up what her dear member just said.

But it was a little too late, fans were already commenting so much assumptions about you and your girlfriend.

Some comments included:

"Is Y/n dating Ryujin?"

"OMG LOOK Y/N IS BLUSHING!"

"Ryujin is mine. Back off Y/n."

"I KNEW IT! RYUY/N IS TRUE!"

"Ryuy/n forever."

Yeji immediately tried to think of an excuse to stop the rumors, but Yuna spoke for her.

"I agree with midzy. Ryuy/n is a great FRIENDSHIP! They love each other very much like BESTIES!" Yuna said, immediately addresing all the comments as Ryujin smirked.

"Yeah, we love each other more than besties." She said to you as she kissed your cheek. You scooted over to her and placed your head on her shoulder, wondering how you got into this mess.

So you decided to play along with it.

"Yeah, as besties forever!" Lia chuckled nervously, going back to opening her album.

Yeji immediately knew to jump in to the conversation and help out the members with the excuses.

"Anyway, here comes the fun part. The photocards! Let's reveal who we got in 3, 2, 1!"

Immediately all the members flipped your photocards to see who you all got.

"Babe, look! I got you! You look so cute in this picture, sweetie." Ryujin said as she proudly showed you her card.

"Oh, thank you. But I think you're cuter." You said with a subtle wink towards Ryujin.

And once more, midzy went wild in the comments.

"HOW CUTE! I LOVE THIS!"

"They're obviously dating, it's so obvious."

"She called her babe, I'm freaking out."

"RYUY/N THE LOVEBIRDS!!!"

You and Ryujin continued to flirt as Yeji just looked at the other members in annoyance.

"We all tend to compliment each other, don't worry midzy! Nothing is going on here. We all just have a very close bond!" Yeji smiled as she put her hand underneath the table and pinched Ryujin.

She tried to cover the pain by smiling and laughing, which made you almost burst out laughing.

"Aw, babe. Come here." You said with a grin.

Ryujin pouted as she stared at Yeji from the corner of her eyes.

"Anyways, that was it! Thank you for coming everyone! We hope you like our album!" Yeji said with a bright smile as she rushed to end the vlive.

As soon as she did so, she turned to you and Ryujin with a look in her eyes that could kill.

"What were you two thinking?! You practically revealed your relationship!" She said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm sorry! We're just tired of having to be secret." You said to her.

"Okay, but still! You guys were so obvious." Chaeryeong said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You guys are lucky that we were there to save you. You could really get in trouble for this." Lia huffed as Yuna nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay we apologize! I just missed Y/n because we hardly ever get time to ourselves these days." Ryujin told the members.

"Fine, but next time don't be so obvious!" Yeji said, trying to not smile as she saw you and Ryujin being so thankful to her.

"Thank you! We'll be off now to our room." You giggled as you took your girl's hand and walked away with her.

"These two.." Lia said as the other members started to laugh.

And you and Ryujin? You were definitely going to continue this from now on.